Nathan Speiser- Lonely Part Two (Requested)

Jake left and I calmed myself down.

Nathan:

Jake came out of our room rubbing his eyes. "You okay bro?" I asked. "Yeah just I wanted to give you some more time with Y/N so I'm gonna give you a little break. How about you film Monday, Wednesday and Sunday?" He asked. "Yeah that'd be great! Cheers Jake." I said. I opened the door and Y/N was laying in bed watching a film. "Hey beautiful."

Y/N:

The door opened and Nathan came in. "Hey beautiful." He said. "Hey babe." I smiled. He laid next to me and kissed me. "So Jake just said he only needs me to film Mondays, Wednesdays and Sundays." He grinned. "That's good. It means we can spend more time together." I said happily.

We decided to get up and go out shopping the next morning. I put on some Topshop jeans and a bralette with a kimono over the top. I put on my trainers and did minimal makeup and had my hair in a messy bun.

We went downstairs and I started vlogging. "So we have a wild Nathan here." I grinned, hugging him.

Erika:

Y/N and Nathan came down, messing around with each other. Y/N pulled her vlogging camera out. "So we have a wild Nathan here." She grinned. He grabbed the camera and she wrapped her arms around him. "Well done babe, you did well." I said to Jake. He kissed me. "Thankyou beautiful." He replied.