Anthony Trujillo- Rumors Aren't Always The Truth

I felt the warm, salty tears dribble down my cheeks. It was late- nearly 3am, but I couldn't sleep. It was killing me. I'd had a massive argument with Anthony about a rumor circulating around the school that he had cheated on me. I tried to ignore it, but Jake suggested I should talk to him about it. I did, he said he didn't wanna talk about it, I pushed it and he blew up. We argued, I was sobbing, he was shouting and then he left. I'm dreading school tomorrow on Friday, but luckily it's the weekend after that...

I woke up at 6, 2 hours sleep. Groggily and still half-asleep, I made a black coffee with 2 sugars. I sipped it on, whilst watching Riverdale. 

I went upstairs to get ready, my eyes were swollen and red, with massive bags beneath them. I filled in my eyebrows and left the rest of my face bare. I curled my hair and added some hairspray. I threw on black leggings, an over sized jumper and my white converse. 

I got to school and Anthony, Chance and Jake were stood outside waiting for me. I walked over. "Woah did you sleep last night?" Jake asked, holding my arm. "3 hours." I yawned. Anthony walked off. My eyes were bone dry and I had no more tears to shed. 

I went to my lesson and got my stuff out. I tried to concentrate, but I was tired and Anthony and I still weren't talking. By lunch, I was exhausted. We sat down behind the bike sheds and I was struggling to stay awake. "Yo you need to go home, you can barely keep your eyes open." Chance said, Anthony looked up from his phone. "If I go home, I won't be able to sleep. I've got to much on my mind." I said, opening a bottle of energy drink. "Can we talk?" Anthony asked, everyone scattered. "We shouldn't have left it like that." He said. "I know." I said softly. He held onto my hands. "Rumors aren't always the truth. I adore you, I love you, I would never, ever, ever, ever cheat on you baby." He said. I nodded. "You need to catch up on some sleep. How about a cuddle session tonight at mine?" He asked. I nodded. "Yeah." I said kissing him on the lips gently.