Jake Paul- Adore You

I looked at Y/N splashing in the pool with Anthony. He picked her up and she squealed as she went under again. I was so jealous of her and Anthony's friendship...Since the day he got here, 2 years ago they've grown closer and closer. They banter, flirt, cuddle...everything I want with her and more. She got out and was shivering in her little bikini. "Jakeeeee." Her sweet voice called. I walked to the back door. "Can you get me a towel please?" She poured. I grabbed a towel and wrapped it around her. "Thank-you Jake." She grinned. Anthony got out and I threw him a towel. "Cheers bro." He said. I gave him a little nod and headed into the office. Kade helped me edit my video and then Y/N poked her head around the office. Her deep, y/e/c eyes blinked a few times. She was wearing a Jake Paul top she'd cropped herself, a black bralette and black, ripped jeans. Her hair was in loose waves down her back and her makeup complimented her natural looks. "You alright?" I asked putting my camera down. "Yeah can I have a lift please...?" She said doing puppy dog eyes. I smirked. "Where are you going?" I asked swiping up my keys. She was going on a date...my entire body felt numb as I drove her there, but anything to make her happy. I dropped her off and wound the window down. "Text me if you need anything." I said. She smiled and walked away. I felt my eyes prickle with tears as I drove away. I hit my fist a few times on the steering wheel. I pulled up on the drive and got out, slamming the Tesla door. I walked out of the garage and up to my room. I paced back and forth; raging at myself. I had finally calmed down a little, when my phone started to ring. 'Y/N😍' and a picture of us lit up my screen. I answered. "Hello?" I asked. "Jak-k-e he's not who I thought he was. Can you come pick me up now, I'm scared and worried and..." She sobbed down the phone. "Y/N I'm on my way, stay on the phone with me." Her sobs echoed out of the phone as I raced back to the spot I dropped her in. She climbed into the Tesla and I drove a little and pulled up. She was a shaking, crying mess. I leant over and held her tightly. "Let's get you home." I said. I held her hand the whole way home as she tried to calm down. I steered her straight to her room, when we got back. She got changed and took her makeup off. She laid in her bed and I sat next to her. "Are you okay now?" I asked. She nodded. "I just need to sleep it off, tonight was scary." She mumbled. I kissed her lightly on the top of her head. "Goodnight." She called as I walked to the door. "Goodnight." I called back. i I tossed and turned- so worried about her. She'd been Catfished and very nearly kidnapped- she was super shaken up. It was 3.45 am. I got out of bed and crept to her room. I checked on her- she was fast asleep lightly snoring. Her arms were wrapped around a pillow and she was bundled up under her duvet. I closed the door and headed back to my own room.

Y/N:

I woke up feeling a lot better than last night- I got Jake to swear not to tell anyone I am so, so embarrassed and ashamed of myself- I should've known better. And I am so lucky Jake saved me-honestly I probably wouldn't be here now if it wasn't for him. I've been in love with Jake since I met him on a movie that he had a cameo in. I was a dancing extra and we instantly clicked. When I found out he was creating a social media influence group, I prayed he'd ask me to join..and he did. I became so close with him and Alissa. Alissa wasn't just my best-friend, she was like a sister. It broke my heart what she did and continues to do to both Jake and Team 10. She's reached out to me a couple times, but I've ignored her, because she makes my blood boil. I then became really close with both Tessa and Erika. Anthony and Chance came and I also totally clicked with Toner. We have a slightly flirty friendship I guess, but neither of us would everrrr go there- it's a more sibling love than relationship love. Watching Jake grow has made me so immensely proud to be his friend. He really has no clue how madly I am in love with him. 

Anthony came in, whilst I was editing. "Morning." He said sitting next to me. I moved my laptop onto the floor. "Morning Tonerrrr." I said fist bumping him. We chatted for a bit and he headed for the gym. I showered, curled my hair, got changed into a bralette and shorts with a hoodie and my Adidas trainers and then did my makeup. I got my vlog camera out and started recording. "Good morninggggggg my loves, today is going to be a lit day so make sure you stay tuned." I put the camera in my pocket and headed downstairs. I ate breakfast with Erika, did some work in the office with Nick and then went to find Jake. I went to push the door open, when I heard him, Chance & Anthony talking. "I fucking adore the girl." Jake said sadly. "I am 99% sure she is head over heels for you too. All Y/N ever tells anyone is how proud she is of you." Anthony said. I felt my cheeks go pink as I opened the door. Jake looked up and Chanthony scurried out. I closed the door. "You adore me.." I giggled walking over to him. He stood up and nodded. "Good, because I fucking adore you too." I said putting my arms around his neck. Our lips connected and we had an explosive make-out session- butterflies were going mad in my stomach.