Anthony Trujillo- LDR Can Be Hard

I've been dating Anthony for 3 and half years now, we first met back in High School. I'd just moved from Arizona to Ohio, I was new, scared, but I was focused on fixing my life.

We moved, because I was a party animal. I was failing everything at school, had a turbulent relationship with a guy called Jack. We were on and off from the ages of 14-16 when I moved, we broke up. I wanted a fresh start in Ohio, I was focused on my grades and staying clean.

Until I met Anthony, I instantly fell for him. We went on 2 dates, before making if official. I had to prove to my parents I could handle it. Anthony was Mr.Popular, so that made me Miss.Popular. I was able to go to parties, control what I drank, have a boyfriend and have a clean school record and exceed in everything at school.

Jake moved to L.A, and made Team 10. He asked Chance and Anthony to join just 2 years into our relationship, I begged him to go, I knew he'd do so well. I've seen him twice in the last year and half. It's been so hard, but I love him and I know Team 10 is his passion.

I woke up and I had a text.

Tony🤤❤️:
Morning beautiful! Missing you lots recently, call me when you get up- got something to tell you. Ily❤️

I quickly replied.

Me:
Morning baby boy🌹, I miss you too tone☹️. I've got to shower, but then I'll call you- ily more x

I had a shower and then rang Anthony. He picked up on the first ring.

A: Hey baby
Y/N: Hey babe
A: Damn it's so good it hear your voice. I'm sorry I couldn't speak yesterday.
Y/N: it's fine, I had a shit ton of uni work anyways. I was asleep by 9.30
A: *laughs* Damn I miss you sleepy girl
Y/N: I just wanna fucking hold you again. It's been 3 months and I miss your cuddles, your kisses...I just miss you.
A: I know Princess, it's okay 3 more months babygirl.
Y/N: I've got to get ready, I need to be at college in an hour.
A: Okay I'll text you later and we can FaceTime?
Y/N: Yeah okay. I'll talk to you later, I love you.
A: I love you too. Bye baby.
Y/N: Bye love.

I hung up and braided my hair into 2 Dutch braids, I did my makeup and got dressed. I went with ripped, black, skinny jeans and a Nike, grey jumper. I put on my grey Nike shoes as well and quickly spritzed some perfume. I brushed my teeth and added my favourite lipstick- Velvet Teddy by Mac. I picked up my bag and walked to school.

I had English, Business and Childcare, so I was home by 12. I got in my car and drove into town. I did a little shopping, stopping at Starbucks on the way back. I got in around 4ish. I unpacked it all and prepped my breakfast and lunch for the next day as I had a full day at college. I had my dinner, took off all my makeup and changed into my pyjamas. I tightened the bottom of my braids, before climbing into bed. I was Facetiming Anthony and it started echoing, like he was really close to me. The door knob twisted and I sat up quickly...