Nathan Spesier- Leave Them Alone Part Two (Requested)

I woke up the next day and Nathan and I decided to go to the beach for the day- where nobody could disturb us.

We packed our beach bag and I threw a little dress over my bikini and slipped some sandals on. "Come on Nath." I shouted. He came bounding down. "I'm here boo, I'm here." He said kissing my forehead. "Peace out guys." Nathan shouted. There was a mixed response of grunts, 'bye', 'have a nice time' and 'don't do anything we wouldn't do' from Chance trying to wind Jake up.

We got to beach and the sunrays on my skin felt so soothing. I put my sunglasses on and we found a good spot. I suncreamed us both up and started tanning. I watched Nathan build me a sandcastle. "A castle for a Princess." He smirked, flopping down next to me. I rolled over and wrapped my legs around him. "Is there room for her Prince Nathan?" I asked sweetly. "Of course there is." He said. I kissed him on the lips softly and we gazed into each other's eyes. "I love you." He whispered. "I love you more." I whispered back. He kissed my shoulder and then my collarbone. "I was thinking..." He started. "That's dangerous." I teased, he pouted. "No go on." I laughed. "Anyway..." He huffed. "I was thinking that me and you could do with a holiday..." He said kissing my cheek. "Ooh to what location?" I grinned. "Somewhere hot- where we can tan, swim and have real time alone. No disruptions. Just me and you exploring Hawaii or The Maldives or Spain..." He listed a dozen other countries. "Let's do it, do it whilst we can." I said rubbing my thumb against his face. "Okay." He laughed.

We had the nicest day relaxing on the beach, we got home and booked a 2 week holiday to Hawaii in 4 months. "This is going to be amazing." I smiled. "You're damn right." He said kissing me passionately. I laughed as he scooped me up and carried me bridal style to our bed.