Emilio Martinez- Family First

I woke up with Emilio's arms enveloping me. I carefully slipped out and stretched on my side of the bed. I checked my phone and went into the bathroom. I used the loo and washed my face. I quickly brushed my teeth and brushed out my hair. I did it in 2 French plaits and went back into the room. Emilio was very slowly waking up. I put a hoodie on and sat at my desk. I logged into my Mac and checked my emails. He came up behind me and his warm body closed the gap between us. I kissed him. "Good morning." I smiled, looking up at him. "Morning baby." He said in his gruff, morning voice. "So today I was thinking we could..." I had to cut him off. "Emi it's my brother's gig tonight. Did you forget? I've got to spend the day setting up with him, Mum and Dad." I said looking over at Emilio. He face planted onto the bed. "Family first Emilio, you know that's how I live." I said getting my hair curlers out the drawer. "I wanted to do something, you always see your family." He huffed stroppily. "They live in L.A Emilio, a huge thing for me is my family, because they're so local." I said curling my hair. "I just wish we had more time together." He snapped. I sighed. "You spend any other time we have together filming with Ivan, playing video games or going out with the boys." I muttered. "Sorry that I have a social life." He retorted. I felt my eyes burn with tears. Emilio knows I don't go out often, because of my raging anxiety. "I'm sorry." He said rubbing the back of his neck. I finished my hair and wiped my eyes. "Don't speak to me." I said pushing past him. I went into my wardrobe and picked an outfit. A bralette and some black, ripped jeans. I was gonna do my makeup at the venue later in the day, so I packed that all in my bag. I grabbed a coffee and breakfast en route. I hadn't said goodbye to Emilio, or even spoken to me since his comment this morning.

I pulled up and headed inside. The venue was huge. My brother is kinda on the new Disney film- Descendants 2. And the demand for him to do a concert was very high, so he's doing it for his adoring fans. There was already a couple gathered outside desperate for a glimpse. I went in and was met with my parents. I hugged them both. "Sweetie it's so good to see you." My Dad chuckled. "What do you mean? I legit saw you two days ago." I laughed, putting my stuff down. My brother came round the corner. I greeted him as well. (Quick a/n: if you've watched Disney descendants 2 jack is a character I've made up aha!) "Jack." I grinned. "I mean we weren't sure if you were gonna turn up, we thought Emilio would suck you in again." Mum sighed. "Yeah let's not talk about that, we've got work to do." I said as my eyes prickled with tears again. I went to help Jack to over his song choices. He was listing them off, but I was zoned out- I couldn't stop thinking about my argument with Emilio earlier. "What do you think?" "Hello Y/N." Jack huffed. I was snapped out of my daydream. "Oh yeah um..." He raised an eyebrow and put the sheet of paper down. "What happened with you and Emilio?" He said patting the sofa next to him. I sat down and poured my heart out. "You should never leave without making up, you don't know what's gonna happen." He sighed. He pulled me into a tight hug. "I love you sis. K? You need to speak to Emilio after tonight and fix this." He kissed my forehead. "I will." I smiled.

A/N: I know my chapters have been uploaded with huge time gaps between them, but school has been a little hard with my ex and his new girl- I've had a lot on my mind. But, you know I adore Christmas, so my Christmas chapters start now! Keep requesting, your support is appreciated love ya x