Jake Paul- Everyone Needs Someone

I felt tears race down my cheeks as it went straight to voicemail again. "Hi it's Jake Paul, leave me a message and I'll get back to you." I hung up and Anthony pulled me into a hug. Chances eyes lit up. "The flat!" He said.

A couple months ago, Jake had rented a flat as a space to get away if any of us needed it and it was the one place we hadn't checked.

The Alissa and Jake drama had surfaced and he was a mess. Alissa left 8 months ago, but it's only just breaking the internet. I've been with Jake for 6 and half months and in love with him for a year. We are all worried sick about him, he's run off in his car and now isn't picking up our calls or replying to any form of contact.

Me, Chance and Anthony raced to the flat. We decided it was best if they sat outside in the car and I went in. I had the spare key in my hand as Anthony parked. "Right call us if it's super bad." Anthony said kissing me on the forehead. Chance squeezed my hand. "Go on." He said urgently. I got out the car and heard into the apartment block, I headed up in the lift and got to the flat. I put the key in the door and opened it. The flat reeked of alcohol- he must either be here or have been here recently. "Jake?" I called closing the door. I walked around and found him sat on his bedroom floor- a bottle of whisky in his hand and an empty bottle of Vodka on the floor. "Jake.." I trailed off looking at him. "What do you want?" He asked angrily. I sat down a little away from him up against the wall. I crossed my legs. "Why haven't you been replying? We were all super worried about you?" I asked nicely. "Why do you care? Can't a guy just fuck off and drink his sorrows away." He said looking at me. I felt my lip tremble. I bit down on it hard and swallowed the tears. "No he can't, not when he's running a company- he runs a house that about 20 people live in and especially not when he's got a girlfriend." I stated. He smirked and raised an eyebrow. "I don't need any of that." He said spitting in the bin. I held back the gag and looked at him with disgust. "This is really you?" I asked sarcastically. "I don't need any of you fuckers backstabbing me and snaking me. Look at Alissa look what she's done. 250,000 have unsubscribed already and the hate comments have tripled. I'm Jake Paul I don't need anyone." He said as the bottle touched his lips again. He took a swig and closed his eyes. "Everyone needs someone Jake. And I know how much you're hurting right now, but I love you and I'll always love you. No matter what rumours surface- I've got your back." I said tearfully. He looked up st me, tears swimming in his eyes. "You do?" He asked as once raced down his cheek. "Of course I do." I said. I crawled over to him and he sobbed into my shoulder. I held him tighter than ever, because everyone needs someone.