Kade Speiser- Ex's

I grabbed my clutch as I got an Uber notification. "Jakeeeeee come on." I called to my big brother. Me and Kade were waiting for him. He came running down looking slick and we all got in the Uber. "So I'm here with the lovebirds." Jake said flipping his vlog camera onto me. It was a standing joked that me and Kade were 'shipped' by the YouTube/Social Media community. Kade is a gorgeous guy and he's great, but I'm pretty sure we're purely just friends. We were headed to an event- I topped up my matte, nude, liquid lipstick with my new Jeffre Star one. I closed my clutch and fiddled with my rings and acrylics. We pulled up and Jake got out first. "After you." Kade said. I climbed out and pulled my jeans up, pushing my curled hair behind my shoulders. I adjusted my bralette and made sure my heels were tight enough. We headed in and met up with Nathan and his girlfriend. The night was great, until Kade's smile dropped. "Fuck." He muttered. I turned around and his beautiful ex-girlfriend walked in with a fucking hot guy on her arm. He turned back to face me. "I've got an idea." I said putting my arms around his neck. "Ah I see." He winked. She looked over and I started giggling and playing with his hair. "Is it working?" He whispered. I nodded, I knew this was my chance. I leant forward and pressed my lips against his. He froze for a second, but suddenly started kissing back. We pulled apart after about 15 seconds. "That wasn't for her was it?" He teased. I felt my cheeks go a little pink and I shook my head embarrassed. "It's okay...I enjoyed it." He smirked. He leant in and repeated it several times.

Later that night, we got back to the house and I went to my room. I tidied up and changed into a Kade jumper and some pyjama shorts. I twirled my hair into a bun to keep the curls in and rubbed my makeup off. I finished my skincare and brushed my teeth. I said goodnight to everyone and went into the office. Kade was shutting down his computer and packing away his camera equipment. "I think you should stay." I murmured as he grabbed his keys. He smiled. "Okay." I slipped my hand into his and pulled him into my room. We crashed, in each other's arms, about 11.30.