Nathan Speiser- Breakup's Suck

I sat on the bottom of the stairs, trying so desperately to hold back the tears. Erika sat next to me and put her arm around my shoulders. I started to cry, it soon became uncontrollable. Jake, Anthony, Chance and Chad came over. "What's going on?" Jake asked, crouching down in front of me. I couldn't speak, it hurt too much. Erika held me tightly. I went upstairs with my brother Anthony.

Erika:

Anthony took Y/N upstairs, to calm her down and speak to her. I felt so sorry for her, they'd been together 3 and half years, they were so in love. "What's going on?" Jake asked, resting his hands on my shoulders. "Her and Nathan broke up last night." I said, everyone's jaws dropped. "Shit." Chad said.

Y/N:

I poured my heart out to Anthony. "I'm so sorry." He said, holding onto me. He kissed the top of my head as my makeup ran down my face. "It's gonna be okay, I promise." He said softly.

Nathan was my first proper, proper love. We met 3 years ago, when I was on holiday with the Ohio boys in L.A, this was way before Team 10. We met Kade, Erika and Nathan on that holiday. I fell head over heels for the boy instantly. We were long distance for about 2 years, seeing each other every 3 months. When Team 10 really got big, and Kade blew up Nathan became Jake's videographer and we were no longer long distance. But, with 'blowing up' comes stress, a packed schedule and not much time for each other. He's constantly jetting around the globe with Jake and I'm always between Miami with Erika, here in L.A and home in Ohio. We realized it really wasn't going to work and I was devastated, so was he. We tried to force it for another 2 weeks, but we decided it was causing too much damage to something that had been so special. 

"I think I might head home for a couple days." I said, he nodded. "Do you want me to come?" He asked. I shook my head. "Not unless you want to, you and Rocky it's so fresh and new spend time with her." I said smiling as my eyes filled with warm tears again. He hugged me. "I love you sis." He whispered. "I love you too Toner." I replied quietly.

I booked a flight for the next day and started packing. Jake came in. "Heya." He said sitting next to my suitcase on my bed. "Hey." I replied, folding up my hoodie. "Rick told us what was going on." He sighed. "Yeah breakup's suck." I said. "You know we're all here for you...and Nathan too. We all love both of you." He said, I nodded. "I know." 

**2 DAYS LATER, LEFT L.A JUST OVER 24 HOURS AGO**

I made a hot drink and sat on the couch. Mum was looking at me so sympathetically. "Mum...please..." I sighed. Her shoulders dropped. "Me and Dad and Tony are so worried about you." She said. 

I'd barely slept since we broke up- my eyes were constantly red, puffy and bloodshot and my bags under my eyes were big enough to pass as suitcases. It was horrific. They call it 'heartbreak', but my entire body aches. I miss him, I hate him, yet I love him, but I wanna strangle him. My emotions are roller coaster at the moment. I can't seem to get out of the rut of feeling like this. I know he's flown home to Michigan for a couple days, Mackenzie told me, I really really just want to rewind and fix it. But, I know what we've done is right...at least that's what I'm telling myself.