Ivan Martinez- Future

The moonlight was the only source of light in the garden. I sat, with my feet in the pool, mulling over todays situation. We had to tell the fans as of tomorrow, before speculations began. I am truly heartbroken.

Me and Ivan hit it off 2 years ago, before he even joined Team 10. I was on holiday in Ibiza with Jake, Chance and Anthony and we met Martinez Twins. And damn, although his English was broken, me & Ivan hit it off. I ended up extending my trip. The boys headed home and I said with Ivan and Emilio for another 2 weeks. I was there for a total of 3 and half weeks. It was amazing, by the time I left we were official. It was a long distance relationship for only 4 months, before they joined Team 10. Since then, I've spent everyday with him. Creating memories that will last a lifetime, but it's going to be hard. We've agreed to be civil, and close friends for the sake that we live in the same house. I will struggle, because I am still madly in love with the kid. He has lit up my world for 2 years. I know he's got my back and he loves me. Clearly our love is toxic.

After 2 months of back and forth arguing, making up, arguing, making up, we've decided to split.

My teeth were chattering. "Yo Y/N come in babe." Anthony said. I got up and dried my feet off. I brushed my joggers down and walked over to him. He went to hug me and jumped back. "You're like a freaking ice block Y/N!" He said slightly angrily as he wrapped a blanket around me. "When will it stop hurting Anthony?" I said- resting my head on his shoulder. "When you talk to him and you know where he stands." He said quietly. I sighed.

Anthony:

Y/N was a mess, she sighed as I finished. Ivan came outside and I stood up. "Just talk." I whispered. She nodded sadly. I headed inside and everyone was shooting questions at me. "If they don't get back together, she'll be even more of a wreck." I said.

Y/N:

Ivan sat next to me as tears dribbled down my cheeks. "Do we have a future?" I asked quietly. He looked at me, no answer. I repeated again. "Yes we do." He mumbled. "As friends." He said quietly.