Anthony Trujillo- Welcome Home

"Hello everyone and welcome back to my channel." My eyes instantly filled with tears. "A lot of you have been asking questions on why I've been home for this long, what's going on with me and Anthony and just everything surrounding Team 10." I said, I took a sip of my water and wiped my eyes. "I'm currently at home, so I can evaluate all my options and the best way to go forward that is beneficial to me and the people around me. I haven't been kicked out of Team 10, Jake hasn't ended my contract. We're just trying to negotiate the best way to fix what's going on." I took another sip. "The 'hot' topic as such is Anthony and I. At no point, did we publicly make our relationship official. Between us, we established that we both really liked each other and were kind of together. This was really great, until I decided to come home. Going 3 months without seeing your boyfriend is so hard. Yes boyfriend, his Twitter post has gone up now as well. We are together. We are still together and plan to for the foreseeable future. So, with that said I am hopefully returning to L.A in the next 2-3 weeks. I've adjusted some aspects of my life, to ensure I'm getting everything I can out of my career. That is all your burning questions answered and I will see you next week with another video. Mwah." I ended the clip and sighed. Everything was slowly starting to fix.

2 and half weeks later;

I packed my bags and went to the airport. I was excited to be back, but so so nervous for everyone's reactions. I was going to miss my family a lot.

When I landed in L.A, I called an Uber. I waited a while, before it arrived. "Where to Miss?" He asked, I smiled and gave him the address. "Returning home I expect?" He asked. "Yeah I am." I rested my head on the cold glass and tried to stay calm.

I paid and hopped out. I knocked on the big door, it swung open. "Yeah I...." I was face to face with Anthony. His jaw dropped as he picked me up. He started to cry. "Hi baby." I whispered crying as well. I greeted everyone else.

"The reaction was great boo." Anthony whispered, running his hands through my hair. "I'm glad we aren't a secret anymore." I added. "Welcome home beautiful." He smiled, kissing me.