Jake Paul (Requested)- Apologize Part Two

Refresh:
I'm not sure an apology will cut it this time." I said. "Please Y/N." He said tearing up. "I'm gonna crash in Anthony's again tonight. Let's have a cool off period okay?" I said holding his hand. He pulled me towards him and we hugged tightly. "Talk again tomorrow yeah?" He said cupping my face in his hands. "Yeah okay." I said. He rubbed my back in circular motions and then kissed the top of my head. "I am really sorry." He mumbled. I got up. "I know you are Jake." I mumbled back.

I walked out, closing the door behind me. I walked slowly up the stairs to Chance and Anthony's wing of the house. I went into the living room and Alex was sat with Chance. "Hey." She smiled. I half smiled back as my eyes teared up again. She quickly sat up. "Hey what's wrong?" She said coming over to me. She hugged me and I totally broke down. We went into her and Chance's room to talk. "I think this might be the end Alex." I mumbled. "Really just over the prank?" She asked confused. I shook my head sadly. "It's been going downhill for a little while now, this is kinda the cherry on top." I sighed. She held my hand as a tear dropped off my face. "We haven't known each other long Y/N, but I feel like I do know you. You have to do what's best for you, your happiness has to come before anyone else's okay?" She said wiping my eyes. "It just sucks. I don't wanna lose him." I cried. "I know it hurts a lot now, but trust me if you try and fix a broken heart with sellotape it'll fall apart 1000 times harder next time." She said. I nodded. "Yeah." I said quietly.

I spent the night tossing and turning, my thoughts dancing through my mind. I had no idea what to about Jake. The next morning, everyone was very quiet as we gathered in the office for a 'family meeting', usually I'm snuggled up with Jake, but we were sat next to each other, but it felt like miles apart.

The meeting was regarding the bedroom situations. "So Jake and....Y/N." Nick trailed off. "Let's go talk." Jake murmured in my ear. "You guys carry on." I said. I walked out, and we went to the front of the house. We sat on the steps and I felt my eyes prickle with tears. "What are we gonna do then? Because I feel like my heart is already breaking Jake." I said quietly. He put his hand on my leg. "You know I absolutley adore you, I love you with every nerve in my body, but your happiness is my priority." He said squeezing my kneecap. "I don't know what makes me happy anymore to be honest." I said a tear dropping down my face. "I would do anything to win you back." He said, his gorgeous eyes filling with tears. "I love you too Jake, I want it to work just as much as you do." I said holding onto his hand. "Baby, let's try one last time." He begged. "Okay." I smiled. I stood up and wrapped my arms around his neck. "I fucking love you baby." He said, kissing me softly. I hugged him tightly. "I love you too." I said. We decided to prank everyone else, so I rubbed my makeup a little so I looked like I'd been sobbing and we messed Jake's hair up and he rubbed his eyes, so they went bloodshot.

We walked in and both sat down. Nick pushed Jake the list of bedroom sharing. "So what are you two doing?" He asked nervously. Alex stretched her hand across the table. Jake and I looked at each other. He leant forward and pressed his lips against mine sending shivers down my spine. Everyone was screaming. "I KNEW IT!" Tessa shouted. We pulled apart and I kissed him as he grinned. "We're sharing a room." He laughed. I rubbed the back of his neck with my hand and tugged at his hand.