Ivan Martinez- Pool Party

I applied some glitter on my cheekbones and added some highlight, I applied my lip colour and added to some mascara to my false lashes. The top of my hair was in Dutch braid, and tied off at the top of my head and the rest of my hair was in loose waves. I sprayed some perfume and put a white and gold kimono over my black, high waisted bikini. I put my heels on and sprayed some perfume. "You guys ready?" I asked sipping my vodka and coke. "Yep." Millie said walking out of her room, we stood in the kitchen. "Yep." Emily said coming to join us. "Hann?" I shouted. "Coming." We had been in Spain for a week and still had 2 weeks left. We went clubbing last night and met a guy called Emilio, he was out alone and he clicked with Hanna in more ways than one (if you get me ;)) and said him and his twin brother Ivan were throwing a pool party today and he'd love us to come. He text Hann the address and we got a taxi.

We pulled up and their house was fucking beautiful, we walked up the steps and knocked on the door, Emilio answered. "Hey." He smirked to Hanna, sliding his arms around her waist. "Hey." She smirked back kissing him. "Ew cut it out." Millie said, I followed her in and Emily was close behind. We met Ivan and he was beautiful, his messy blonde hair and blue eyes were a total turn on. He was super shy, until he'd had a little to drink and he was so much fun to party with. I went to the drinks with Emily. "You like Ivan." She sighed pouring me a shot of Tequila. I downed it and frowned. "No idea what you mean." I said acting stupid. She elbowed my arm. "Just tell him, you can have a summer romance." She joked, we grabbed a bottle of cider each and walked away. Hanna was all over Emilio- we stood and watched them in awe. "God that's depressing." Millie said taking a glass of champagne off one of the trays and downing it one. "Mill, you'll find someone else." I sighed. She sighed back. "Yeah yeah Y/N, just because you have the hots for Ivan." She winked. "I don't." I moaned, my cheeks going a crimson shade. "SHE'S BLUSHINGGG." A drunk Emily squealed.

We'd been there most of the day and had all had a little too much to drink, we were last there, so we helped the boys tidy up. We gathered in the hallway too dump all the rubbish, I was deep in conversation with Emily that I didn't notice the smashed bottle on the floor, I had taken my heels off, because my feet were sore, before I knew it Hanna had shouted "Watch out Y/N.", I had slipped and gashed my arm and cheek on the glass, everyone rushed to my side. Ivan helped me up to the bathroom and started cleaning it up with some antiseptic oil thing and he put a bandage on my arm. "That was close." He sighed, wiping my cheek delicately. "Yeah it was." I replied. He looked into my eyes. "I had fun today." He smiled cheekily. I put my hand on his cheek, leaned in and I smashed my lips against his.

We got back to our villa, and I had a shower. I took off all my makeup and put on an oversized T-Shirt and a little pair of booty shorts. I sat down in the living area with the girls and texted Ivan. 'Thankyou for today. See you tommorrow?😁🤔 x' I pressed send. He replied within seconds. 'Of course💓. Can't wait Y/N🌹' I smiled and replied back, before putting my phone away. '🌹 x'