Jake Paul- Haunted (Requested)

I got my coat from my room and put it on over my merch hoodie. I slipped on my Converse and went downstairs. Nathan and Kade were getting all the camera equipment ready to go out. I went over to Jake, who was on the phone. He continued the call, but put his arm around my waist. He rubbed my back in circular motions, I rested my head on his chest.

He finished up the call and we headed to the abandoned house. It was me, Jake, Chance, Nathan, Kade & Anthony. My stomach was flipping as we got out of the truck. We walked a little bit then we went in. I was shaking with fear. I was behind Jake and in front of Anthony. Jake reached his hand back and held mine as we walked.

We got to a flat spot and laid out the Ouija board. I felt so, so nervous. I laced my fingertips into Jake's and held it tightly. "I'm so scared." I said. He kissed me on the forehead. "It's fine." He whispered.

They started playing and I felt a cold rush through my bones and a pressure on my shoulders.

Jake:

I turned to look at Y/N, she was ice cold and shivering. Her eyes were fixed on the board and she wasn't taking breaths. "Y/N." I said hitting her a few times. "Fuck, say goodbye." I said worriedly. We quickly did and I scooped her up. I ran to the car. I placed her down in the passengers seat and put on the heated seat. Within seconds she burst into tears.

Y/N:

I snapped back into it, when Jake threw me onto the seat, the heat instantly warmed me and I burst into tears. "I was so scared." He said, holding me tightly. I was a mess. "I couldn't speak or move. It was like I was possessed or something." I sobbed. He kissed my cheek softly. "It's okay, you're okay. I've got you baby girl." He whispered.

We went home straight after and Jake made me a hot chocolate. I laid under a couple blankets on the sofa and watched a film with Jake.