Kade Speiser- Breathe

Kade and I had a whirlwind romance for the past 3 and half years. But, we have come to the mutual agreement that taking a break is what is best for both of us. Having our relationship under the spotlight, has cause immense amounts of pressure (as we expected) and it's causing not only our relationship to break up, but also our very close bond. We are as of now, both single- we will see what the future holds and we are both being optimistic for what will come from this. I love Kade with all of my heart and we will remain close friends. We thank you for your ongoing support and continued love for relationship.
-Y/N x

I must have proof read it 100 times, before uploading it to all my social medias. The inpouring of support was truly overwhelming- I even got a little teary. Kade had done a very, very similar post on his social medias.

I met Kade 4 years ago, when we were both just 17 at school. He was a transfer and my God did I fancy him. We clicked and within a month, we were official. We both moved to L.A, met Jake and our careers rocketed. However, as Kade has now started a YouTube channel and so have I, the pressure has increased majorly. Now, everyone wants to know the ins and outs and is curious to our every move and it was too much for us to handle. At the moment, we're civil, but I am so heartbroken it is killing me inside slowly, but surely.

I woke up, and grabbed my phone, before scrolling through my social medias. I threw a sweatshirt over my night shirt and headed downstairs. I had some water, before getting in the shower. I washed and dried my hair, before curling it. I did my makeup and went to my wardrobe. I really wanted to wear my Jake Paul camo shirt and black, ripped, skinny jeans, but I couldn't find it. "JAKEEEEEE." I shouted. He came running in. "Yoooo." He said. "Do you have one of your normal camo shirts to hand?" I asked standing in just my jeans and my towel around my top half. "Yeah in my room..why?" He frowned. "I can't find mine." I sighed. He grabbed me my size and left closing the door behind him. I applied deodorant, put on my bra and top and tucked it into my jeans. I added my White Yeezys and a matte, nude lip. I spritzed some perfume and headed downstairs.

Kade was getting some artsy shots for Jake and I couldn't help but stare. He looked very tired, worn down and sad. His eyes weren't lit up as they usually were when he was filming. They were cold and bloodshot. We all headed out for brunch and I cornered him outside. "You okay?" I whispered. He rubbed his eyes. "Yep. Dandy." He muttered sarcastically. He walked away, before I and the chance to question him.

The day flew by, and before I knew it, it was nearly 1am. I was played video games with Anthony and the twins. Chance was with his new girlfriend, Jake was asleep in his room with Erika, Chad was asleep, Justin had gone home, Nathan had gone home and Kade was downstairs editing his new vlog. It got to 2am and I was getting drowsy. "I'm gonna go to bed." Anthony said stretching, we all nodded in agreement and turned everything off. "Night." I said closing the door. I headed downstairs to grab some water. Kade looked up and his eyes filled with tears. "Hey what's up?" I asked softly, rushing over to him. I sat down next to him and he sobbed into my shoulder. "Kade breathe. Tell me what's wrong."