Kade Speiser- Unreal

The reaction to our breakup was unreal, the paps camped at the end of the road of the Team 10 house had increased, it was blowing up the internet. My social media was full of it and thousands of video edits of us were being posted to YouTube, Instagram and Twitter. Our ship name was trending.

I woke up on Saturday morning with a headache. I groaned and buried my head under the pillow. I grabbed my bottle of water and downed it, it instantly stopped pounding. I sighed and grabbed my phone. Twitter- 800+ notifications. I rubbed my eyes and did the usual, going through everything. I felt horrific to be constantly reminded I loved Kade. There was a knock on my door. "You decent?" Anthony called. I threw a hoodie over my sports bra and pulled my shorts down. "Yep." I called, putting my slippers on. He came in. "How you doing?" He asked, I shrugged. "It seems a lot worse than I think it is in my head." I said quietly. "Well, we are all so sick of you and Kade being sad, so we're all going out for a family lunch. To bond, re evaluate and just fix this situation." I rubbed my hand on his arm. "Bro it's super sweet..." He cut me off. "As your big brother, I have the responsibility of making sure you're happy 24/7. So be ready to leave here at 1." He said promptly leaving.

I did as I was told and 3 hours later was ready. I was wearing black ripped jeans, a cropped merch jumper of Jake's, my classic Adidas Superstars and I'd done quite glam makeup. My hair was half up half down and in curls. I grabbed my bag and sprayed some perfume. I went downstairs and everyone was waiting for me. "Damn gurlll." Erika shouted, I blushed as Kade looked up. He quickly looked away. I swallowed the tears as we walked to the van. I sat inbetween Alex and Rocky. Alex squeezed my hand. "This is your first step to getting back to you." She whispered, I nodded sadly. Rocky grabbed my other hand. "You can do this." She said softly. I nodded and smiled. "I've got this." I whispered.

We got to the restraunt and the paps were going mad. "Y/N, Kade are we getting reunion?" Anthony shielded my face from them and steered me in. Kade was behind me. "KADE ARE YOU STILL IN LOVE WITH Y/N!" One of them called, I teared up as we slowed down. "Y/N!!!" Someone shouted, I looked back and the pap snapped a picture. We got inside and I sat down opposite Jake and in-between Chance and Anthony. "You're gonna be okay." Jake mouthed Kade was sat next to Jake and I could feel the tension. I felt very uncomfortable and started to tear up. I didn't eat much and I sipped some water. We were ready to go back, so Nick paid the bill and we all stood up. I put my jacket on and headed out. Jake was holding onto Erika in front of me and Chad was behind me. I kept my head down as the tears flooded my cheeks. We got in the car and I calmed down. "What's up?" Jake asked, I shook my head as Kade turned around. "Nothing, just nerves." I lied.

We got back and I went straight to my room, I totally broke down. My door opened, I was confused because I'd locked it with my pin. I wiped my eyes with some tissue and stood up. Kade was stood beside my bed. "I'm sorry." He whispered. "What are you doing?" I asked, my chest tightening. "I'm telling you I fucked up and that I love you no matter what." He said his eyes glossed over and I started to cry. "You know I love you too..." I trailed off. "I just wanted to say sorry, I'd never forgive myself if something happened and we left it on bad terms." He said gently holding my hand. I held it tightly. "I'm sorry too." We hugged and he kissed my forehead. "It's always going to be you Y/N." He whispered, I buried my head in his chest. "It's always going to be you Kade."