Anthony Trujillo- Sleepless Nights

I finally got her to sleep. I yawned, creeping out of her room. Anthony was sat by the door, he stood up quietly and embraced me. We got into our bedroom and I broke down into tears. It was nearly 3am and our 2 year old daughter Millie had only just got to sleep, when we put her to bed at 8. Anthony rubbed my back. "It's okay baby." He whispered, kissing the top of my head several times. "I just want to sleep Anthony." I sobbed. He rocked me back and forth until I'd calmed down. "I'm so done with sleepless nights." I whispered,I sat up and looked at him. "Me too sweet pea." He said kissing my forehead.

Our wake up call was 6.30. I was running on 3 and half hours sleep, Anthony offered to leave me in bed, but I felt guilty when he was doing it on his own. I walked around the house, burping her after her bottle. I took her upstairs for a nap. She fell asleep instantly, I went back downstairs and flopped onto the sofa with Anthony. He looked at me. "Maybe we can squeeze a nap in?" He asked. "I've got too much to do." I sighed, resting my head on his chest. "How about we clean up down here, then you need to pack a bag." He said standing up. "What?" I laughed. "My parents have Millie for tonight. Go nap, pack a bag whilst I take her once she's awake. Then, glam yourself up and we're going." He smirked.

I slept for a couple hours and felt so much better. I said goodbye to Millie and Anthony took her to his parents. I made a coffee and headed upstairs. I had a bath and washed my hair and pampered myself. I got out and dried, straightened and then curled my hair whilst Anthony napped. I woke him up when I was starting my makeup and he headed to the shower. I did my makeup and changed into a long, floaty playsuit and wedge heels.

We drove in a taxi to somewhere I didn't know. We pulled up at a massive house. "Anthony..." I squealed, squeezing his hand. We got out and went in. I put my bags down and went into the kitchen, I flicked the lights on and everyone jumped out. I burst into tears. "What the hell?" I sobbed. It was all of Team 10, my bestfriends, Anthony's friends, people we missed from high school. He came up behind me and kissed my neck. I greeted everyone, before going to fix my makeup. I went into the party type thing and stared socialising. Music was blasting and I let my hair down. I rang Anthony's Mum and checked on Millie quickly, before Anthony was taking us on a trail.

I walked with Anthony, my hand in his. We came to a heart of candles. I turned around and Anthony was down on one knee. "What the fuck?" I gasped, he grinned and pulled a box out of his pocket. "Since the day we met, I promised myself I'd make you mine. We've been through hell and back. We've moved out together, had a child and now the next stage is to get married. So will you marry me?" He asked. "Yes of course." He slid the most incredible ring onto my finger as everyone cheered. "I love you." I whispered, smashing my lips onto his. He kissed back, before whispering to me; "I love you too baby."