Chance Sutton- Airport

I had, had the most incredible 2 weeks in L.A with a Chance. Ohio was quiet and boring without Jake, Toner & Chance. I had missed my boy more than he'd ever imagined. But, I wanted him to pursue his dream he's been out there for a year now and I've since him twice in the entire 12 months. Today; was the day I fly back home to Ohio. I was really sad to leave, but I had school to catch up on and my life is in Ohio.

I woke up, Chance's arms were wrapped around me tightly. "Morning." He mumbled into my hair. "Morning babe." I replied quietly. I breathed in his scent, wishing this moment would last forever. "I don't want you to go home." He mumbled quietly, he caressed my cheek and kissed my temple softly a few times. "I know, but I've got school and...Ohio's my home." I said sadly.

I got up, packed the last couple of bits and zipped up my suitcase. I put on some Adidas leggings, my trainers and a 'It's Everyday Bro' hoodie. I quickly Dutch braided my hair and did minimal makeup. I came downstairs and started my goodbyes. "Hey it was great meeting you." Tessa said hugging me tightly. Last time Chance had come to me, so it was my first time in L.A. "Me too, about you." I giggled. Jake, Tony and Chance drove me to the airport. We went to luggage and I loaded mine on. We headed to my gate. "ThankYou for having me, you have truly smashed it Jake." I smiled hugging him. "You're more than welcome, and cheers I've waited a long time to hear someone say that." He smirked. I hugged Tony. "See too soon Tone." Him and Jake headed back to the car. I interlaced my fingers with Chance as tears rolled down my cheeks. "I'm gonna miss you." I cried. I buried my head in his chest and he rubbed my back in slow circles. "I love you." He mumbled. "I love you more baby." I said quietly. He hugged me tightly and our lips locked for what seemed like hours. We slowly pulled apart and repeated the process 3 times. "I love you, fly safe. Text me when you land." He said hugging me super tight. "I'm love you more and I will. Keep smashing it out here babe."