Chance Sutton- Everything Went Black

I rolled over onto the other side of the bed and grabbed my alarm, keeping my eyes closed, I hit snooze on the alarm and fell back asleep. When it went off for the second time, I dragged myself out of bed and heard to my bathroom. I did my skincare and had a shower. I straightened my messy hair and changed into a Martinez Twin merch jumper and some jeans. I put on some trainers and headed downstairs. It was 10, so most people were up. Jake was vlogging with Thomas and Tristan, so I headed over the office. Chance and Anthony were talking. I went over and Chance pulled me onto his lap. "Morning." He mumbled into my hair. I rested my head on his and cuddled him.

I ate some breakfast and did my makeup. Chance came into our room. "Hey babe." I said as he put his arms around my waist. I kissed him and ran my fingers through his hair- Kade & Jake burst in, filming us. "COUPLE GOALSSSSSS." Jake shouted. I laughed and rested my head on Chance's chest. I went out to film with Erika, we were stuck in so much traffic. I was on Aux; so we were listening to some banging tunes. We finally got to the location and filmed until the sun set, we headed back- stopping at McDonalds on the way. I tucked into my chicken nuggets, when we saw a car crash- a HUGE truck started spinning towards us. We both screamed and Erika quickly tried to change gear. Everything went black.

Pain raced through my body as a Paramedic started shining a light in my eyes. "Erika." I shouted. She was stood in front of the car wrapped in foil- her head split nastily. Jake & Chance arrived on the scene and I was taken onto a stretcher. I was confused and very dizzy. I was drifting in and out of consciousness.

Chance:

I looked at her dropping in and out f consciousness, it was so scary. I held her hand in the back of the ambulance. She was going to be okay, she had mild concussion, possible broken ribs (which was causing the pain) and a sprained wrist. Erika had only split her head open and broken her wrist- she was in a separate ambulance with Jake. I looked at Y/N, she was trying to hard to stay awake. "You're doing good baby, keep it up." I said kissing her softly on the cheek.

We got to the hospital and they ran a shit ton of tests, I paced back and forth down the corridors dreading the news. Her Mum and Dad arrived and both embraced me. A Doctor came out. "Y/N will be fine, she has cracked 2 ribs- they will fix on their own, so we've given her some strong medication- so she may be drowsy etc etc- it all here." He said passing a piece of paper to Y/N/M/N (your names mum names). She scanned over it. "She had mild concussion, but the police are going to speak to both her and Miss.Costell. But, you can go see her now." He smiled. I raced in and her face lit up.

Y/N:

I forced Mum & Dad to go home as they fly to Barcelona tonight. Nick and Chance promised to look after me. I had to stay overnight, so Chance went home and grabbed a few bits. "I'm hungry chanceyyyy." I moaned. He looked up from his phone as I moved my laptop off my lap. "I didn't get to finish my McDonald's Rick paid for that." I said pouting. Erika and Jake came in, Erika was allowed to go home. She hugged me. "I am so glad we're okay." She whispered. Jake hugged me a little too tight. "Oh shit sorry." He said rubbing the back of his neck. We all chilled Jerika headed home around 9ish. They set Chance up a bed next to mine, so he could stay overnight. We were both fast asleep by 11.30pm.