Kade Speiser- I Wish

It's been two months since Kade and I announced our split to the world, but we've been broken up for 3 months. Today is December 20th, and we are all flying out of L.A and home for Christmas.

I've spent the morning adding the last few bits into my suitcase and exchanging presents with the rest of Team 10. We all have flights roughly around 2-5 pm, so we are all heading to LAX together.

I walked round my room, making sure I'd switched off all the plug sockets, lights and tidied everything away. I went into my en suite and quickly wiped it all down. I headed downstairs with my 2 suitcases and my handbag. Everyone was loading their stuff into 3 Ubers. We were all vlogging, to keep all of our fans up to date. We have security house staying here over the Christmas break, to keep everything safe. We've parked all the cars in the garage and locked everything up. I got into an Uber with my brother Anthony, Chance, Jake and Nick. In the second Uber were the admin/management team. And in the third- Erika, Nathan and Kade.

We all met up at LAX and had some lunch. The Michigan flight was first, so I had to say goodbye to Kade. Which was difficult, because for the last 4 years, we've flown together to Ohio or Michigan. I hugged Erika first. "Take care of yourself, recharge, rejuvenate and hopefully over Christmas the Kade shit will blow over." She said. "Yeah hopefully. Send your family my love, see you after Christmas." I grinned. She went over to Jake and they had a little moment. I went over to Nathan. "Fly safe, send your Mum and Dad my love." I said hugging him. He held my hands and looked me straight in the eyes. "No matter what happened with you and Kade you'll always be my sister." He said, I teared up and so did he. I held him tightly. "Forever Nathan." Kade came over and I stepped aside from him. "Before I go, I want to make sure you know that no matter what I'm always gonna love you and have your back." He said, his eyes filling with tears, mine did too looking at the boy I was still so madly in love with. "Send everyone my love, and keep me updated and stay in touch over the holidays." He said, I nodded as he pulled me into a hug. I breathed in his familiar cologne. "I love you Kade." I whispered. "I love you too Y/N." We slowly pulled apart and we all waved them off.

Finally, at 4.30 pm we boarded our flight to Ohio. I sat in-between Anthony and Jake, and Chance had the window seat. It was very emotional, because landing in Ohio overwhelmed me with memories of Kade and I. I started to get upset as we went to baggage claim. Paps had started to gather, and me crying was making them become more rowdy. "I wish it had worked out, I love him." I sobbed into Tony's shoulder. He teared up as he pulled me into a tight hug. "I know you did, I know."