Jake Paul- Angry (Requested)

I could hear everyone arguing downstairs, I slipped my slippers on and closed my laptop. I grabbed my phone and a hoodie. I shoved it on, before going down. Jake was so angry. "I'm fed up of this shit. Fuck the Martinez twins, fuck Alissa, fuck Banks, fuck RiceGum. Fuck YouTube, I'm out." He said, he threw his camera across the room, and luckily Kade caught it. He left the house, slamming the door behind him. I tried to follow, but I heard the Lambo start and zoom away. "What the hell is going on?" I asked, Erika was all teared up and Anthony had his hands over his eyes. Chance passed me Jake's laptop. It was a picture of Martinez Twins and RiceGum with the caption 'clout gang'. I felt sick, they had taken this too far, then Chance pulled their new song up. A tear rolled down my cheek as I listened. "What the fuck?" I said putting the laptop down and wiping my eyes. I rang Jake and he answered straight away. "Where are you?" I asked. I heard a sob. "Jake babe." I said panicking, he never cries in front of me. "The freeway." He said. "Pull over." I heard the car switch off. "I've stopped at Target." He said. "Right I'm coming, hang tight." I said. "I love you." I said. "Love you too." He replied.

I got in the car with Anthony, who drove me to Target. I got out and saw Jake's lambo. "Make sure he hasn't slash doesn't do anything stupid." He said. I nodded. "Will do, drive safe." I said getting out, I closed the door and he drove away. I went over to Jake's car and tapped my knuckles on the window, he looked over and I opened the door. "If you've come here to talk, I don't want to. I want to go home." He said snapping slightly. "Okay." I said back.

He drove so fast home, we pulled up in the garage and he was slamming all the doors. He went upstairs and slammed the door. I rubbed my forehead in despair. Anthony and Chance came over. "I'm tired, he won't talk right now, he's clearly super upset and angry. Let's leave him alone." I said as everyone came over. We all agreed to let him get on with what he needed to do to deal with it.

I had a chat with Kade and he helped me with some editing. It got to about 11.30 and I decided to head to bed. I opened the door and Jake was sat on the end of the bed, with his head in his hands. I went into the bathroom and took my makeup off. I tied my hair into a messy bun and changed into some pyjamas. I came back in and he was looking out the window. He grabbed a teddy he'd got me on our anniversary and threw it at the TV, he smashed his fists against the wall repeatedly. "FUCK SAKE." He screamed. "Jake.." I said quietly. He threw a bottle of water at the wall. "JAKE." I shouted. He snapped back into reality and burst into tears. I ran over and held him. "It's gonna be okay baby." I said tearing up.

A/N: I hope you enjoyed! Keep requesting,

MWAHHH xx