Emilio Martinez- I Just Wanna Tell You...

"I'm going out Y/N." Emilio called poking his head round the office door. Everyone looked at me. "Okay do you need my car?" I asked. He nodded. "Yes please sweet." He said. I took him out to the car and gave him the keys. "Drive safe baby." I said draping my arms around his neck. The fans screamed and so did the paps as we locked lips. "I will do love you." He said getting in. "Love you too." I opened and closed the gate behind him and headed back inside. I was really struggling with editing, so Nathan helped me out. Jake was vlogging and needed some decent content, so we decided to prank Emilio. I was going to pretend that I was dead essentially. Jake put a message on the group chat. 'Y/N sure you don't wanna come out with us?' 'Yeah I'll chill out alone for a bit.' Emilio had read both messages, so the prank was in full swing. Kade set up loads of cameras, I laid sprawled on the floor and everyone created multiple pools of blood, smudged my makeup and messed up my hair. They all hid in the office. Emilio came through the door. "Babe I'm home. Why was the door unlocked?" He called. I laid still and closed my eyes shut tightly. "Y/N WHAT THE FUCK?" He shouted scooping me into his arms. He held me tightly. "Please Y/N are you awake?" He said, I felt one of his tears drop onto my cheek. "Hey Y/N sweetie. Beautiful girl, wake up. Y/N please." He begged. I sat up. "Prank wars!" He stormed away, dropping me onto the floor. He had knocked the air out of me. I gasped for breath and everyone piled down the stairs.

I had a shower and it into one of Emilio's jumpers and a pair of sweatpants. "Emilio." I said softly sitting next to him. "Why would you do that?" He muttered. I felt my eyes sting with tears. "I'm sorry, Jake wanted it for content. I didn't mean to upset you." I said as tears dribbled down my face. "Babe, of course I was gonna be fricking devastated. I fucking love you more than anyone else in the entire world. I would be heartbroken if I knew I couldn't spend another breathing moment with you. Because, I am so so in love with you." He said turning round. "I love you too." I cried as he pulled me into a hug. He rubbed my back in small, circular motions and kissed the top of my head several times. "Promise you'll never leave me?" He mumbled. I interlaced my fingers with his and we locked lips. "Promise- forever and forever. Together." I said quietly.