Chance Sutton- Dark

I scrolled through my phone, my heart hurting more and more by the second. I threw my phone onto my bed in anger and flopped down after it. My bedroom was dark as was my view of life currently. Me and Chance had another huge argument over something so petty- whether we should stay in his room or mine. It's been about 4 hours and we still haven't talked. He's gone paintballing with Toner, Bear & Landon. Jake poked his arm round the door. "You decent?" He asked. I quickly threw a sweatshirt over my bralette. "Yep." I said brushing the hair off my sweatpants. He came and plopped down on my bed. "How is my favourite sis?" He asked, swinging an arm around my shoulders. I tried to hold back the tears, but as I went to talk; a loud sob escaped my lips. I began crying into Jake's shoulder. "Hey hey hey what's up." He asked softly, rubbing my back. "Me and Chance we had another argument and he went out, before we made up. What if something happens to him, and...I'd never forgive myself." I cried. "I knew this was a bad idea." Jake muttered. I wiped my eyes and sat up. "I knew he was bad for you- man I fucking love Chance he's my brother..my bestfriend. But, you're my little freaking sister you need a King not a Prince." He said slamming his fists on the desk. "Jake..If you're gonna be my big brother, you have to be there when I wanna rage and not get angry." I begged, tears still rolling down my face. "I know I'm sorry. Come here." He said sadly. He pulled me into a tight hug, his muscular arms gripped onto me tightly. "Y/N..." I looked up and Chance was in the doorway. Jake kissed the top of my head and walked out. Chance closed the door and came over to me. He enveloped me in a soft hug, and I heavily breathed in his gorgeous scent and felt my body relax slightly. We ended up laying on the bed, I rested my head on his chest- he had one arm propping his head up and the over around my shoulder as he ran his fingers through my y/h/c hair. He kissed my temple. "We're gonna be okay aren't we?" I asked quietly, tracing his abs through his top. "Of course we will. I love you baby." He replied. I looked up at him and he kissed me slowly on the lips. "I love you too babe." I replied, letting my fingertips dance through his messy locks. "Are we gonna talk about earlier?" He asked after a couple minutes silence. I shook my head. "I want to look to the future- no arguing." I said. He sat up and I sat up with him. I sat opposite him and our fingers interlaced. "How was paintballing?" I asked as he rubbed his thumb over mine. "It was fun, but it would've been more fun if you'd have come. I missed you and I felt so guilty all day about earlier that I did pretty shitty." He said looking down into his lap. "I missed you too and I felt guilty all day as well." I replied. He kissed my nose and I kissed his back.