Jake Paul- (Requested) I Hate You Part Two (Trigger Warning Based on 13RW)

PREVIOUSLY:

He pulled me outside, "Let's go." He muttered. "Jake what the hell is going on?" I asked, pulling my arm back. "What are you doing here with Chance?" He shouted. "TELL ME WHY JAKE, TELL ME WHY I CAN'T HANG OUT WITH MY FRIENDS, OUR FRIENDS, YOUR BESTFRIEND." His eyes filled with tears. "This doesn't need to happen..." Anthony said. "Tell her." Ray shouted. "Jake, what is going on?" I said, my eyes filling up with warm tears. "HE FUCKING RAPED YOU Y/N, CHANCE FUCKING RAPED YOU."

Last night was fresh in my memory when I woke up and I kept reliving the night over and over in my mind. The way Jake was in so much pain when he said it, the way Chance was insisting it was made up...And then the party. I was at Chance's party. His house. A place I'd first met Jake, gone when I felt like I had no-one, partied, had group sleepovers...his bedroom. A place I'd seen as a comfort and luxury- now painted the memory that is my rape.

I didn't feel like eating, or sleeping or doing anything. I sat on the end of my bed, staring into space in pure silence. There was knocking on my door. "I'm busy." I snapped. The door opened anyway, it was Chance. My entire body was shaking. "Get out." I said. "Y/N please..Don't listen to him." He begged. "Jake's telling the truth, I remember it. Now get out, or I'm ringing the police." I said backing into my wardrobe. His eyes filled with tears as he left. I slammed my door and fell to the ground in shock. I dragged myself to my bed and collapsed into tears. I sobbed for what felt like hours, until my door flew open. It was my Mum. "What's going on? Why is Jake sobbing on my doorstep saying something along the lines of you need to tell me something that's life or death?" She asked, concern filling her eyes. "Let's sit downstairs, invite Jake in. I'll explain everything, give me two seconds." I said ushering her out of the door.

I quickly tied my hair into a ponytail- I was wearing a baggy hoodie and leggings with fluffy socks. I wiped off all the remaining makeup and splashed my face with cold water. I went downstairs and Jake was sat opposite me. We all sat down and my Dad did too. "What's going on?" My Mum asked. I felt my eyes tear up as I looked at Jake.

I explained everything. "You didn't tell her." My Dad muttered. "YOU DIDN'T TELL HER? TELL HER SHE WAS RAPED?" He roared. My Mum pulled him back. Tears were rolling down my cheeks, but my emotions felt numb. "I'll see you out." I muttered. I walked him to the door. "I'm so so sorry Y/N, I was scared- really really fucking scared. I can't imagine how it feels, I tried to stop him. He pushed me out the door and then locked it. I hammered, tried breaking it down- I ran downstairs to get help, when we came up...you were asleep and Chance was gone." He sobbed. "Jake.." I said rubbing my hand with my head. "I don't want to talk about it. I'll call you in a few days." I said. "I love you." He replied. "I know you do." I said closing the door. I walked back into the lounge. "Cut the pity party. I'll go to the Doctor's get checked over, I won't be filing a police report- I was drunk beyond reason, he drugged me I don't know. I remember getting to the party and waking up the next morning. I have no case." I said softly. "Sweetie.." Mum said, standing up. "I said I'm done with this now." I mumbled. I went upstairs and closed my door as well as locking it. I took a deep breath and swallowed the tears. I was not going to let this define me.

A/N: Woah! I wasn't expecting the love I received on the 1st section of this story. I'd like to say thankyou to all of you who continuously vote, comment and request. I have a strong feeling I will be making a book 3 after this, depending on when I reach the 200th chapter (which is the maximum amount of chapter allows). I've had endless amounts of support and love on this book and also my last. If you haven't checked out my last book, go ahead and read it. I personally really like that one, but there was no consistency/pattern on who I was writing about. Keep requesting...

Mwahhh xx