Emilio Martinez- Deported

I woke up next to Emilio, his arms enveloping me tightly. "Morning." He mumbled as I began to move slightly. I put my head on his chest and he ran his fingers through my hair. "Morning babe." I yawned. I checked my phone and grabbed my laptop- I checked how my new vlog was doing and replied to some comments. I got out of bed and got ready for the day. I finished that and grabbed some breakfast. I had a smoothie.

I ended up going out with Jake- we were going to get the supplies we needed to film his '365' vlog, which was going up in 2 days. Kade had already started compiling Jake's best moments from this year- we had all watched it and it was emotional. It showed Alissa, Max, Dobre Twins...basically everyone that had screwed Jake over. But, it was counteracted with TCA'S 2017 performance we did, him and the boys helping with Hurricane Harvey, him giving out meals on Thanksgiving etc etc.

We got balloons, confetti, silly string and stopped at McDonalds on the way back. We were jamming out to Anth and Conor Maynard covers. It was so much fun. Jake is like a brother to me, I know him inside and out. These past 365 days have been wild.

We were driving, when Nick's face and name lit up my screen. I connected my phone to the Tesla and answered. "Yo Nick!" I said taking a bite of my burger. "You two need to come home NOW, Emilio and Ivan are being deported." I felt like time froze.

Jake was speechless. "This isn't a prank is it..." I trailed off, hoping for him to point out a camera or I don't know...I leaped out of the car as Jake parked it. I ran inside and both Emilio and Ivan were stood with 3 suitcases, I ran into Emilio's arms and instantly broke down. I looked up at him as a tear rolled down his face- this was no joke. "Where are we gonna send them?" Jake panicked. Nick came out with boarding passes and plane tickets. "London, my Mum will meet you the other side and she's managed to hook you up with a hotel for a week. This is the best we can do, I've rung the attorney..." I blanked out and Emilio held me tighter. I breathed in his cologne. We drove them to the airport- me, Jake & Nick. I held Emilio as I sobbed. "I promise this'll be okay." He said pressing his lips against my forehead. Fans started to crowd, so we said our goodbyes. "Stay safe." I cried. He kissed me a couple times, before they boarded. Jake swung his arm around my shoulder as a few sobs escaped my lips. "It's gonna be okay, we're gonna fix this." He said soothingly.