Ivan Martinez- Alone

I laid next to Ivan, my head in the crook of his neck. He ran his hands through my hair as my eyes filled with tears. "I don't want you to go." I muttered. He looked down at me, wiping my eyes with his thumb in one motion. "I know beautiful." He said holding onto me tighter. "You'll come back right?" I asked quietly. "Y/N." he said sitting up, pulling me up with him. "Yeah.." I mumbled. He held my hands, pressing his lips against mine softly. "You won't be alone for long. Just think this time in 2 months I'll be home. And tanned and.." He stopped as tears filled my eyes again. "Promise me you'll stay safe?" I said hugging him again. "I will. I love you k?" He said kissing my forehead. "I love you too Ivan." I replied.

It had been 3 weeks since Ivan left and I was missing him like mad. I woke up, and stretched out. I reached out for Ivan's hoodie and put it over my body- breathing in his cologne. I text him. 'Just woken up, stay safe I love you x' I headed downstairs and grabbed some breakfast. "Morning." Kade said walking up the stairs, I quickly dodged him. "Morning." I yawned. I made some avocado on toast and a cup of coffee. I ate & drank whilst going through some emails with Nick. I headed back upstairs and got ready for the day.

I decided to head out on my own around 8 pm, I threw a jumper over my leggings and sports bra, scooped up my car keys and headed out. It was pitch black- it is October after all. I was singing along to 'Dusk Till Dawn', when a car came spinning towards me. I screamed as I tried to swerve. Everything went black.

Ivan:

I was fast asleep, when my phone started ringing- it was Jake. I sat up. "Yo bro I was sleeping." I groaned. "You need to pack a bag, come out here ASAP." He said in a panicky voice. "Whats going on?" I said opening my laptop. "Y/N went out for a drive, said she just wanted some time alone. A drunk driver crashed his car, it spun into hers. She's in a pretty bad way." I booked 2 flights to L.A, the next flight out was later on today at 10 pm, it was 4 am now. I woke Emilio and my parents and told them. I messaged Y/N's family and Jake.

Y/N:

I opened my eyes to see Jake on the phone, my Mum sobbing and paramedics crowded around me. I felt blood trickling down my head, I was falling in and out of consciousness.

Jake:

I followed the ambulance in my Tesla with Nick, I had urged everyone else to stay at home, until we knew how severe it was. I parked the car and we caught up with them. She was unconscious again. Her head was badly cut, her wrist was broken, her legs were all cut from the glass, they were also concerned about damage to her neck and spine. And she had internal bleeding in her brain.

I paced for 8 hours as they rushed her into surgery- they were finally done at 4 am. Her Mum was worried sick, so Nick was keeping her calm. Y/N's Dad had died a few years ago in a car accident, so her Mum was worrying about the worst.

Ivan:

The flight was horrific, I wanted to see Y/N so badly. Chance & Anthony picked us up from the airport, dropped me at the hospital and Emilio took our luggage home. Y/N had been out of surgery for a good few hours, but was in an induced coma until they could do another brain scan. Jake met me outside. He pulled me into a tight hug. "Bro she's in a bad way." He said tearfully. I followed him inside and we went to her room. Her Mum was with Nick getting coffee. I froze and looked through the glass. Tubes were running in and out of her body, a section of her hair was shaved, she had numerous drips in her arms and her right wrist was in a cast. She had oxygen running through her by a machine. It was horrific. My baby girl was almost lifeless. I went in and sat next to her. "They told us we should talk to her, that she can hear. I'm gonna go find Nick." Jake said patting me on the back. He closed the door and my eyes filled with tears. I pressed my lips against her hand softly. 

**24 HOURS LATER**

Y/N:

They did another scan on my brain, when I woke up- I only had a very, un-noticeable small patch of hair missing from where they had to drain the extra blood. I was going to be okay- it was a hail Mary. I laid in the bed and looked at Ivan. "I'm so glad you're okay." He said kissing me softly on the lips. I got lost in his blue eyes. "I love you." I said. "I love you more." He said kissing me again.