Anthony Trujillo-(Requested) Please Don't Do This Part Two

Recap: 

The Prom after party had been amazing up until now. Anthony had, had way too much to drink and was purely intoxicated. I had been begging him to stop drinking for hours now. Everyone was in the garden crowded around Matt Tinley and Anthony. Matt and I had a small fling, before I got with Anthony well over a year now, Matt told me at Prom I was 'looking good' and Tony was going off his nut about it. He had hold of Matt by his T-Shirt, Chance and Jake were stood to the side ready to intervene if needed. "Dude your girls beautiful, that's all I was saying. I'm not trying to smash her or get with her. I was complementing the girl alright?" Matt said squirming slightly.  

I woke up the next morning and surprisingly wasn't hungover. I had 2 texts from Jake, 6 missed calls from Chance and nothing from Anthony. It was gone 11.30 am, when I finally checked my phone. 'Where the fuck is Tony? His Mum is so worried, she hasn't heard from him and we can't get hold of him. Come to mine when you get this- J x' I quickly threw my hair into a messy bun, shoved on my Nike leggings and one of Tony's hoodies. I brushed my teeth, slipped my shoes on, grabbed my keys and phone and went to Jake's. Jake only lives opposite me, so it takes 2 seconds to get there. 

I knocked on the door and Logan answered. "Yo." He said hugging me. "I heard your party was lit last night." He joked as I slipped my shoes off. "Don't even." I sighed. "They're in the kitchen." He said walking back upstairs. "Cheers Logan." I smiled, he nodded and I headed into the kitchen. I was greeted by a very hungover Chance, I stood and hugged him. Anthony's Mum was worried sick. "Where have we checked?" I asked stepping away from Chance, who was using me as a leaning post, he moved to the counter and rested his head on it. "Everywhere- the drive thru, park, soccer field..." Jake reeled over several more places. "And the car place." Chance chipped in. "Basketball courts?" I asked raising an eyebrow. "That's it!" Jake said clapping his hands. "Right me, Jake and Chance will go and I'll text you as soon as we know." I said hugging Toner's Mum tightly. She nodded meekly. Jake drove to the courts and I saw him as we pulled up. "Come on." I sighed, popping my seat-belt.

We walked over slowly, he was shooting. "Hey." I said softly, he turned around. "Is this some kind of interrogation?" He snapped. I frowned, taken aback by his attitude. "No dude we were worried about you." Chance said squinting in the sunlight. "Well I'm fine." He muttered, I nudged Jake and him and Chance went to go wait in the car. "What happened last night?" I asked, he took a break and sat down- he cracked open a bottle of water. "You don't hit on other dudes girlfriends." He said. "Tone he wasn't hitting on me babe. He was legit complementing me, I don't see the issue." I sighed getting a little angry. "If you don't get it go." He said downing the water. "Excuse me?" I said. I quickly text his Mum; 'Got him, but he's being stroppy x'. I put my phone back in my pocket. "You heard me." He said standing up.

Anthony:

I stood up instantly ashamed of myself, her eyes filled with tears as she stood up. "You everyone at the party last night an apology- including me. You also owe me a genuine reason for why you ruined my party." She said angrily. "Y/N..." I called as she walked away. She turned around, tears racing down her cheeks. "Come find me when you're ready to act your age." She cried. I slammed the basketball against the fence. "Fuck." I muttered.