Chance Sutton- What The Hell Bro?

A/N: This is a requested chapter- hence the name Lizzie. The reader is Chance's girlfriend/fake wife, this chapter is based upon the 'Marriage v.s Marriage' came with Jerika & Chessa on Jake's vlog.

Lizzie:

Me, Chance, Jake & Rick were about to film, so I touched up my makeup and added a few curls into my hair. I put on some ripped jeans and a 'Lizance' merch shirt on, I tucked it in and bounced downstairs. Kade and Nathan were setting up the cameras. Chad was gonna be the games host. I went over to Chance and snaked my arms around his waist. He kissed me on the tip of the nose.

We sat down in our teams and started filming. "First questionnnnnn..." Chad said as Jake did a drum-roll on the table. "What is your husbands Celebrity crush...?" I didn't think for more than a second, before jotting down an answer. "Erika of course." Jake said flipping his board around. "Oh damn it I said Megan Fox." Erika laughed. The camera panned onto us. "I just guessed.." I said looking into his ashy, grey eyes. We flipped the boards round at the same time. "Shit." I muttered. It was freaking Vanessa Hudgens and I wrote Hillary Duff. He kissed me softly on the lips, before I knew it Jake and Erika were having a full on make out session. 

We filmed for another hour or so, before we finished. "And the winners of today's challenge isss...." We all tapped our hands on the table. "LIZANCEEE." Chance grabbed my arm and embraced me. Jake slammed his fists on the table and Erika half-smiled. I made out with Chance and we went to take the thumbnail. Before I knew it, Jake had pushed me onto the floor and I had caught my arm on the shelf on the way down. "What the hell bro?" Chance said picking me up. I winced as blood dripped down my arm. Erika took me into the living area with Chance to clean me up. Jake came over. "What the hell bro?" I asked angrily, before I knew it Chance had swung for Jake and they were having a full on fight. "CUT IT OUT." I shouted as Erika bandaged my arm. Jake stormed away upstairs and Chance's lip was split open. I went to check on Jake, I knew he hadn't meant to hurt me. I took an ice pack with me and put the code into his door. He was crying. He looked up and quickly wiped the blood and tears off his face. "Liz I'm sorry." He cried as I pressed an ice pack around his red, swollen fist. "Jake I know it was an accident." I said softly trying to reassure him.

He broke the silence after a couple minutes. "I guess I'm just kinda jealous of you and Chance, because you know I used to freaking love you like mad." He mumbled. I hugged him tightly. "It's fine." I replied quietly.

I laid on the bed with Chance, trying not to be mad at him. I straddled him and ran my fingers through his messy hair. "You being protective is definitely a turn on." I said kissing him on the lips, quickly pulling away as it became more passionate. "Don't be a tease." He said flipping our positions around. I giggled. "I love you." I said.