Anthony Trujillo- Please Don't Go...I Still Love You

I was editing in my room, when I heard a ton of shouting. I jumped off my bed and went downstairs.

Anthony, Chance, Jake and Chad were mid fight/argument. Erika was in tears, Alex was trying to pull Chance back and Anthony was smashing his fists against the wall. I ran over. "You...I can't fucking believe you." Anthony screamed.

My heart killed when his eyes filled up with tears. I was still so, so in love with Anthony- 4 months after our 3 year relationship fell to pieces.

"I'm leaving, and I won't be coming back." Anthony shouted, he ran up to his room. Jake tried to follow him, but Kade pulled him back.

Jake wrapped his arms around Erika and Chance went over to Alex. "What the hell is going on?" I asked angrily. "We were arguing about the YouTube channel...it blew up from there." Chance said sadly. Anthony came down 10 minutes later with two suitcases. "Tony please bro we can fix this." Jake begged. Anthony pushed past him. His hand reached for the door. "Please don't go..." He froze. "I still love you." I added. His hand dropped from the door. "What did you just say?" He asked, turning around with his eyes full of tears. "I said I still love you, so please don't go. Stay." I begged. He wiped his eyes. "We're sorry Anthony." Chance said. Him, Jake, Chance and Chad all hugged it out. Everyone fled and it was just me and Anthony.

"You still love me?" He asked again. "I never stopped." I whispered, he lifted my chin up with his thumb. "I love you too." He whispered back. Our lips smashed together and sparks flew around my body. I finally had my man back.

A/N: Pretty simple storyline, I'm struggling a lot at the moment with all aspects of life, so my updates will lack slightly. I break up from school on Thursday 21st of December and return on January 8th, so during this time chapters will be posted more regularly. Keep requesting, love you all.

Mwahhh xx