A/N- Read, Don't Skip (100th Part🎉🎊)

I'm very, very sad that this has to be my 100th part of this book.

I've just read Team 10's response to the Martinez Twins video...I am genuinely extremely sad and disappointed in Ivan and Emilio.

I'm ashamed to have ever called myself a 'Martinator'. I thought Ivan and Emilio were fucking amazing- I adored their work ethic, how they uprooted their life when they could barley speak English and the love they had for everyone around them.

If you read my previous book, you'd know I also dislike Alissa Violet and was also on Jake's side in this situation.

This is, because I believe people can make small mistakes, but that they don't deserve to be publicly humiliated in front of a huge fan base.

Jake is my 2nd biggest inspiration, my 1st has always been Justin Bieber (for 9 years!), I believe Jake is a genuinely all round amazing dude.

The way he's built up Team 10 from nothing, I think is truly amazing. He's battled through hate, lies and manipulative people to get where he is today and I hope one day I can learn to do this too.

As for Ivan and Emilio, I'm very very upset by the way they've handled this as I'm sure a lot of you are.

For any Martinators reading this, I understand that you will stick with the twins as I have with Jake. I hope you look at the situation with everything, and maybe see what the twins have done is essentially try to ruin several people's careers.

Whatever people say, I love Jake Paul and until he does something unforgivable and it's proven I won't stop loving him.

I won't be commenting on this situation again, replying to comments regarding this or messages regarding this. Please respect my opinion on the situation.

On a much lighter note, this is the 100th part of this book, which means 100 more parts until the end! I've really enjoyed interacting with lots of you, writing your requests and just writing this book in general. Thankyou so much for your support over the last couple of months I'm very grateful!

I love you all, keep requesting!
Mwahhh💋!