Ivan Martinez- Miami or Italy?

I met Ivan for the first time when we were 17 years old, when he first moved to L.A and joined Team 10. We clicked instantly and we were official within a month, I have loved him since the moment I met him.

But, having a relationship in the press, online and splashed across YouTube and social media, means that we have to always be careful what we post/say. It can get very difficult.

Like it is now.

Ivan and I are having some problems, we've been dating for 2 years now and I'm worried that our dreams and wishes will take us on different paths. Team 10 is my current focus, my modelling is my top priorities within that- my YouTube a very, very close second. Ivan and Emilio want to travel the world with Jake- and vlog and have their sole focus YouTube, and their social media platforms.

I went into our room and flopped onto the bed, he came in shortly after and sat next to me. "I need to tell you something babe". He said. I pushed my laptop off my lap and sat up. "Whats up?" I asked holding his hands, interlacing our fingers. "I was wondering if you wanted to come with us to Italy." He smiled. I let go of his hands and it instantly dropped. "I fly to Miami for a shoot tomorrow afternoon- my shoot is on Wednesday, so I'm staying until Friday, so I can book another shoot on the Thursday". I sighed. He flopped onto the bed and pulled me down next to him. "We're going to get Jake's lambo, I wanted you to be there." He moaned. "I know, but work comes first baby." I said resting my head on his chest. He ran his hands through my hair and kissed my temple softly. "I love you babe." He said. I smiled. "I love you too Iv." I kissed him.

I asked Anthony to come to Miami with me, but he was dead set on going to Italy with Chance, Justin, Kade, Nathan, Jake, Chad, Ivan and Emilio. Erika couldn't because of work, Tessa couldn't, Nick had to stay. I really didn't wanna fly out and be there on my own. I went downstairs and spoke to my brother Jake. "I don't wanna fly to Miami on my own." I said sitting on his desk. He took his eyes off the screen. "Well we fly to Italy on Thursday night, here time...If you just did the shoot on Wednesday you could make it back I dunno." He shrugged. "I've tried everyone Logan can't, Mum can't, Dad's got work." I huffed. He tapped his fingers on the desk. "Can't you push it back a week? Come to Italy with us, then I'll come to Miami with you, it'd be fun." He shrugged. I thought for a second. "Let me go speak with Nick." I said. I went into Nick's office and we weren't able to re arrange. I really did not feel comfortable flying out to Miami, being on my own and then flying back by myself. I've only been to Miami with Erika, Tony or Jake. I laid on the bed and got a little anxious. Their was knock on the door. "It's open." I called, the door opened and it was Jake. "I can re arrange to lambo to next week? I'll come with you to Miami?" He grinned. "Yooooo, are you serious?" I said excitedly. "Yeah!" He grinned. I hugged him. "Jakeee I love youuu." I said hugging him tighter and tighter.

I packed, before crashing in bed with Ivan. "I'm gonna miss you baby gal." He whispered. I kissed him. "I'll miss you too gorgeous." I said.

@ivanmartinez (ig)

gonna miss you baby

gonna miss you baby. fly safe, enjoy miami✈️❤️ @yoursocialmediahandle