Anthony Trujillo- I Miss You...

I finished up my makeup and headed downstairs. My brother was laying on the sofa with his girlfriend Hollie. It instantly hit a pain in my heart. Me and Anthony have been broken up for less than a month, he's gone back to L.A. After 3 amazing years together, he dumped me. He made a video with me, when he was here a couple weeks ago and we explained what had happened. It had posted and I had an influx of support and have got my own fan base, surprisingly.

I went into the kitchen to make a coffee. I walked back through the lounge. She was asleep in his arms. "You okay?" He said quietly. I shrugged. "As good as someone who's heart is broken can be." I mumbled. We had come on a 2 week, planned trip to Ohio to visit our families when he dumped me on the 2nd day, he went straight back to L.A. He's tried texting me, calling me and Skype me, but I've been ignoring him several times.

I sat on my bed, sipping my coffee- not knowing how to feel. My chest was physically in pain- yet I was so, so numb. My phone started buzzing and 'baby😍' with a picture of Anthony lit up my screen. I answered as tears fell down my cheeks. "What do you want?" I asked sadly. "Go to your front door." He said, then hung up. I raced downstairs and opened the front door. He was stood there. I felt myself freeze up as my emotions took over. "What are you doing here?" I asked, slighlty angrily. I had felt like I was forced to stay in Ohio, rather than return to L.A, because of him. Now, he's left it like it's nothing to come and see me?! "I fucked up so bad Y/N please." He said. I shook my head. "You better hope there's a flight back to L.A asap." I said closing the door. He stuck his foot inside as tears raced down my cheeks faster and faster. I quickly wiped them. "Y/N just know L.A's waiting for you." He said. I slammed the door and slid down it. My brother came running out. "Book me a flight to L.A now." I sobbed. I was not gonna let my emotion's make me lose something I had worked so, so fucking hard for. I pulled out 2 suitcases and a carry on and packed everything up. Josh had booked my flight and printed out all the information. Him and his girlfriend Lexie, dropped me at the airport. "Make sure you keep me updated with the situation." Lexie said hugging me tightly, she had been with Josh for 2 years now and was like a big sister to me. "I will." I said. Josh hugged me tightly. "Fly safe kid. Tell me when you've landed and like Lex said keep us updated...Just make sure that whatever happens with Tony that you think about it." He said. I nodded. "I will, I promise."

Thomas was meeting me at the other end and I was surprising the others. I text Josh and headed to baggage claim. I got my suitcases and went out- I met Thomas. "God it's good to have you back." He sighed as we hugged. I laughed. "Good to be back." I grinned. Nick had managed to get all of Team 10 including Lauren and Megan to stand outside with there eyes closed- along with the fans. I got out. "SURPRISE." I shouted, the fans erupted into screams and Jake ran over to me. "YOOOO." He said excitedly. I greeted everyone, the fans noticed that I hadn't said hi to Tony. I went over. "This of is purely for the fans." I muttered, walking away.

I unpacked into my room- I had missed my room. I had a silvery/black themed room. Above my head was a frame 'Work like a Humphrey, Act like a Waldorf, Think like a Bass & Dress like a Van Der Woodsen' I am addicted to Gossip Girl! I put my suitcases away and changed, because we were headed out to dinner. I did miimal makeup, but with gorgeous lashes, so the look was glammed up and tied together. I wore a bralette and bodycon skirt with some heels. I had my hair in loose waves. I headed downstairs and we all gathered to split into Uber's. Anthony was on the phone- getting really upset. "Go talk to him." Jake nudged me; after following my gaze. "What if he doesn't want to talk about it?" Jake cut me off, by shoving me to the office. I went in and Anthony had his head in his hands. "Hey." I said softly. I pulled his arms away from his head and sat opposite him. "What's wrong?" I asked quietly, holding his hand. "I can't forgive myself for losing you. My parents are so fucking pissed with me, I'm pissed with me, everyone here is pissed with me." He said tearfully. "I miss you Tone." I said quietly. He looked up at me. "You do?" He said a small smile danced across his lips. "Yeah I do, because I love you." I smiled. He leant in and kissed me slowly, before it became more heated & passionate. "Cut the PDA." Jake said pointing his vlog camera at us. I giggled, blushed and buried my head in Anthony's neck. We took a picture and I uploaded to my socials with the caption 'Thankyou all for your support, Tony and I have worked through our differences and are back together. We love you all mwah💓 @imanthonytruj'

The meal was amazing and when we all got back, Anthony came into my room. He threw me one of his jumpers and went to the ratchet room to change. I changed into some pyjama shorts and the jumper. I rubbed my makeup off and put my hair in a messy bun. I did my skincare and laid on the bed. Anthony came in, closing the door behind him. We plugged our laptops and phones in to charge, before I switched the TV on. We settled on watching Riverdale. I was all cosied up with the boy I loved most.