Mad? Drunk? Down?

"Jen this is 4th time you've been out this week with those guys do I have something to worried about?" Richard moaned as I came back at 4am drunk again last night and forgot to tell Richard. We had a dinner date and I didn't show up.

"Tom, Alex and Max are innocent little boys they just want to go out. Quit hating on me." I moaned turning over in bed.

"You've come back blind drunk more than once this week. Lily and I are worried. She invited you to a hospital appointment and you didn't turn up to that either." Richard raised his voice.

"Grace came with me last night and you're not moaning at her. Holly came the other day, go shout at her." I mumbled.

Richard went silent and then just said "that has nothing to do with this."

"You said have fun in this week off because I'm depressed and all I do is work so I did what you said. I'm having fun every night!" She said rolling her eyes.

"I meant go shopping, go to the zoo or the park not get blind drunk and stay out until 4 am and then not wake up until 2pm the next day." Richard moaned. "I don't know why I'm even moaning at you, you won't listen to me."

"Then stop moaning."

- - - - -

"She's throwing it back in my face because I said she was depressed she's trying to prove me wrong and be this super happy positive person. But I can see it hurts her to put this face on." Richard told Lily and Matt.

"I'm sorry this is all so shit." Lily sighed. "A week ago this was all fine but now she's just lost it. I can't even start to think what's going on inside her head now."

"God knows." Matt rolled his eyes. "She cooked me breakfast today at 4pm. And then wouldn't leave until we sat and ate it together."

"Well she came back drunk the second night and got the boys to carry her to her room because she didn't want to walk." Lily sighed.

"Wow." Richard nodded. "I need to talk to her when she's not so sarcastic. I need serious Jenna."

"To be honest I don't think you're going to get it." Matt smiled. "She's in this way and she's not changing any time soon."

- - - - -

It was true that I had currently gone out 4 nights in a row without my closest friends. Just random flatmates I've known for about 5 weeks. But I was accused of being depressed so I'm doing the opposite.

Except some how it's just made me look even worse. Everyone hates that I'm like this at the moment but to me it's like I have to be.

"Jenna." Lily said walking in on me sat alone at the dinner table at about 4pm just staring at a bowl of cereal.

I looked at her and just sighed. "Richard told me to stay out of this but I feel like this is one of those things where I need to but in."

"There's nothing wrong." I sighed.

"I know." She smiled. "Now how about we eat some actual food." Lily said taking the bowl away from me. "Had lunch?"

"No." I said sadly.

"Good I'll make us something healthy but nice. We need to get into a routine now. None of this shit with the boys and grace and holly, let's get back on track." She whispered as she wheeled herself away in the wheelchair.

She proceeded to get herself up into a standing position and move around the kitchen just fine.

"Lily!" Richard Stormed in all upset, "what did I say? You aren't to left alone with her--""

"What?" I blurted out because I couldn't believe what I had just heard. "I'm not dangerous." I scoffed.

"Well..."

"Look I'm sorry for the other day but that was me being stubborn. I'm still normal Jenna, not a psychopath or anything." I rolled my eyes at them both.

It was silent and the two other just stared at each other and then stared at me full on.

"What have I done? Why don't you believe me?" I moaned. "Shit you think I'm mad don't you?"

"Of course not." They both leapt at that opportunity.

"Well I'm sorry for having fun for more than one night! I'll be at the pub with the guys if you need me." I shook my head and grabbed my things without even looking at them and then left.

- - - - -

"You okay? You don't look too happy." Alex said gently as I was already on my third drink or fourth... maybe fifth? He was being very kind after I told them what had happened.

"Yeah just pisses me off that you guys understand me more than my best friend and boyfriend." I scoffed sipping my drink.

"Well your fun." Grace nodded. "Whereas those lit don't ever leave the bloody flat other than for classes."

"Oh true!" Holly laughed along with her.

"How abut we dance?" Alex said all of a sudden standing up and pulling me towards the bit where everyone was dancing really close to each other and we got lost quick. I couldn't see where the girls were sat and I was told Max and tom were going to appear shortly.

"I'm not a great dancer." I laughed giggling away because I down that last bit of my drink and it went straight to my head.

"That not what I've heard." Alex leant into me close and tried to kiss me. "I've heard you're quite experienced..." he gently placed his lips to mine and caught me by surprise. "...In some dances."

It wasn't very long before I was against a wall in the bathroom cubicle with his hands up the skirt of my dress.

I didn't want him anywhere near me but I didn't know how to stop it my head wasn't really on straight. I panicked a bit then hoped it would just end here. Luckily we got no further.