True story

"Where are you going? You were keeping me warm." I moaned at Richard as he got out of bed. I was really tired, we didn't go to bed until gone 2am and I was already knackered from the night before.

"I have to meet someone." Richard shrugged as he removed his pyjama bottoms and put some clothes on.

"Who?" I said sitting up in bed.

"My parents set up a meeting with this guy, Harry something... he took over his fathers business like I will soon. He's in his twenties and decided to let me meet him. Get to know what it's like." He explained.

"Oh will you be working with him?" I asked.

"Probably. He said he'd be able to help me. Teach me the tricks." Richard smirked.

"Oh cool." I nodded. "I'll meet up with you later then? Another day?"

"I won't be back until late I've got dinner with my parents." He moaned. "Sorry I've got to."

"It's fine. We don't need to see each other everyday." I smiled before he kissed me quick and then left.

- - - - -

"I worry about you too much." Lily said standing up leant over the kitchen counter gripping it firmly in case she fell.

"Why?" I moaned.

"You go out and don't come back until morning." She shrugged standing up straight and then holding matts hand so she felt safe to take a step forward.

"I was with Richard. I always am." I laughed. "Come on. Why are you being so serious."

"We don't know what you're up to." Matt interrupted as she couldn't find the right words.

"I know I know. But to get this out in the air can we just face it." I pulled at my jumpers sleeves and revealed my scars to the both of them. "Study it. I'm not doing it anymore. It's old news! These are just scars and they will fade."

"Jenna--"

"Yes I did not realised that Grace, Max and Holly are sat right there. I only just noticed." I sighed not turning to even look in their direction.

"Glad you didn't lift your top up and embarrass yourself?" Lily smirked.

"Hey, don't be mean." Matt frowned. "Look come here." He said walking me down the corridor. "They have to get to know you a Little more now as we are living with these people for the entire year."

"What? So I'm meant to run in there and tell them I was 16 and pregnant, had a kid, lost a kid and self harmed because I crashed a car and permanently injured my best friend?" I cried.

"No, not like that. Just a few more details would help their minds from wondering into random accusations and them telling other people you self harm for different reasons and it all backfiring on you." Lily snapped.

"Alright. I'll tell them some more details." I rolled my eyes.

- - - - -

"This Harry guy is hilarious. I love him. He's a real help and an absolute star when it comes to understanding annoying parents. Oh and his wife invited us for dinner." Richard said all in one mouthful as I picked up the phone.

"His wife?"

"Yeah they got married last year, they've invited us over." Richard laughed.

"Well alright I guess. How old are they?" I asked.

"She's 24 and Harry's 26." He explained.

"Alright." I nodded. "I'm not even 19 yet though."

"Soon. And I'll be 20 soon anyway." Richard shrugged as he held his phone to his ear carefully.

"Okay, we can have dinner with them. When is that?" I asked.

"Uh next Friday I think." Richard explained. "We don't have to I just thought it might be nice to meet them."

- - - - -

"Come here." Grace said to me as I walked back into the kitchen to get some water. "We're playing a game."

"Oh yeah?"

"It's quite deep though. We're just learning more about each other cause we start uni next week and we won't have any time to do these things then." Max said and tom nodded along. Everyone was here apart from Matt and Lily.

I sat down with them anyway because they clearly did want to be friends and get to know each other better.

"So what do we do?" I asked.

"Well you spin that and then pick up a card and we all have to answer it." Alex said as I squeezed between him and Max.

"Okay fair enough." I nodded. "Let's go then."

Holly leant forward and did it and then read out the question. "Are you a virgin?"

Everyone went round and said no, every had had sex with surprised me a little. Especially with the two girls. When it came to me I scoffed and said no with a laugh.

"Why the laughing?" Tom asked.

"Just funny, I've never thought about it." I smiled.

"Tell us the real reason. Lily and Matt said you had a bit of a story to tell us. And it had to come from you?" Grace asked.

"Oh god, you did all this to just learn more about me?" I rolled my eyes.

"Yes you're so quiet and conserved. I don't understand really." Max said.

"You really want to know that bad?" I asked.

"I already know." Alex said suddenly leaning forward and remembering. Fuck he went to Ashford, he would probably know everything, every last detail of me and Richard and the pregnancy and well... everything.

"You do?"

"You're Jenna Coleman... you were pregnant." He said suddenly and then came the looks of disapproval. All eyes went down or widened and I could just tell. You hear someones 16 and pregnant and you automatically assume their an idiot.

"Yes okay and before you say anything it wasn't like that--"

"No we didn't mean to..." Max said slowly.

"Well it wasn't like... that and she died a couple of days old so I don't talk about it really. Ever." I shrugged. "New subject please?"

"What so you didn't have an abortion?"

"No way!" I yelled. "I gave birth to maisie and loved her but she didn't quite make it through being premature and just developing infections etc." I tried to explain In a nice way.

I don't know how they took it all to be honest with you. They wanted the truth and they got it... some of it anyway.