Hospital?

"Alright, Jenna can you hear me?" I heard someone say and it was kind of the sensation when you're half asleep and half awake and you just want to turn over and go back to bed for another hour.

"Mmm." I moaned at whoever it was trying to talk to me when I was tired. It was only for a second that it occurred to me that I wasn't in bed, I was actually laying on our sofa with a paramedic by my side.

"We're going to take you into hospital if that's okay?" I heard the man say again and I must of looked a state as I frowned to myself, my eyes hadn't even opened yet.

"Okay let's get a stretcher in here."

"Hey, Jen we'll see you there, okay?" Lily called out but then I realised it wasn't Lily, it must have been Matt or Oliver because Lily came with me in the ambulance even though I was asleep for most of the time we were in there.

"Why is she going to hospital? Is something wrong?" Lily asked Joe, the paramedic Jenna was very familiar with after the bus accident and Maisie was born.

"They'll want to run some tests, there's no real reason for fainting like that and if what you said is right and she's throwing up too then it could be something serious." He shrugged.

"Oh-Kay." Lily sighed.

"Do you want to come with?" Joe asked smiling at Lily.

"I could, even though she's basically out of it." Lily smiled back and then climbed into the back of the van and held Jenna's hand quickly whispering some reassurance to her before letting go and sitting back for the rest of trip.

- - - - -

"Hi there Jenna, you're back with us." A young female doctor said to me as I stared up directly at her face as she quickly examined my eyes flashing her torch in them and making me wince because I'd just woken up and she was flashing lights in my eye.

"And apparently in hospital." I mumbled trying to move but someone was holding my head still as she examined my ears as well quickly.

"Good to know you're not confused." She said quickly.

"Who are you?" I blurted out.

"Holly, I'm your Doctor." She said quickly. "Have you had any fainting spells before now? Dizziness or feeling unbalanced at all?"

"No." I shook my head as the nurse finally let go of my head and I was raised up so I was sitting up in bed and not laying down completely.

"And did you have breakfast this morning?" She asked.

"No, I never do." I hummed.

"Lunch?" Holly asked.

"Uh I didn't have time." I said quickly.

"So when was the last time you've eaten?" Holly sighed knowing the cause already.

"Yesterday." I said closing my eyes painfully.

"Alright, you try and rest, I'm going to send your bloods off and we'll know more then." She said smiling at me.

"Victoria knows more. She's my-- doctor." I said smiling back at her.

- - - - -

"Victoria I've got a patient who claiming that you're her doctor? Know anything about that." Holly smirked asking her as she flicked through Jenna's file.

"Who?"

"Jenna...Coleman?"

"She's one of my private patients I've been taking on since I've drawn back from the emergency department." Victoria explained. "Tough one. Stubborn. What did she do now?"

"Fainted in her dorm room and hit her head apparently previous to that she was throwing up. I've run some bloods but she says she's not eaten in a while and combine with lack of sleep she's just worn out." Holly said.

"It's a bit more serious than that I'm afraid. Have you uh read through her whole file?" She bit her lip.

"No, should I?"

"Yes, she had a kid and since then she's never been quite right, she punishes herself for some reason and I need to get to the bottom of this because I warned her only yesterday that she's going to regret the starving herself thing." Victoria rolled her eyes.

"Right, so she has muscle weaknesses?" Holly asked being the younger Doctor and trying to learn.

"Yeah, do you think I could have a word?" Victoria asked.

"Yeah if she can keep her eyes open long enough to speak to you go ahead." Holly smirked.

- - - - -

I'd just finished throwing up the contents of my stomach into a paper bowl and the nurse took it away almost straight away.

"Anyone I can call for you?" The nurse asked me as I leant my head back.

"No." I mumbled half asleep.

"Jenna." A familiar voice said walking into the room and I grunted closing my eyes as my whole body aches and I just wanted to sleep.

"Please don't say I told you so because I'm suffering for it okay?" I mumbled tiredly at Victoria.

"I know, I spoke to Lily and I know you went to her for help. I'm proud of you." She said nicely.

"Why can't I go home?" I asked her finally opening my eyes.

"You can once we get your tests back and everything's clear." Victoria smiled. "Which I'm sure it will be, but in the mean time is there anyone we can phone for you? Dad, Rachel?"

"I've already said no." I sighed. "Could you call Richard though? Or get me a phone or something. I promised I wouldn't hide things from him anymore. But I also don't want him coming down and acting weird when Lily and Matt and Oliver are here."

"Okay, sure." Victoria said touching my hand and then leaving.

- - - - -

"Do you think we could see her now?" Oliver asked standing up as he saw Victoria.

"She's trying to sleep so probably not the best idea." Victoria scoffed and smiled at Lily gently. She walked through into her office with Jenna's file and picked up her phone gently.

It rung for a while until Richard finally picked up.

"Hey Richard, it's Victoria from the ED." She paused to wait for his response.

"Oh uh hi?" He mumbled.

"Jenna just wanted me to let you know that she's having a few tests, but that she fainted in her dorm a few hours ago." She explained it to him in the simplest of terms.

"Is she okay?" Richard asked.

"Well, overall yes. But she needs some work. She'll tell you all that though." Victoria smiled sitting back in her chair.

"Same hospital yeah?" He asked suddenly.

"She told me to stop you from coming down. That it's not a good idea with Lily, Matt and Oliver here. Best to keep it quiet as possible eh?" She said scratching the back of her neck.

"When will she be back?"

"Tonight. She should be discharged fairly soon if all is well."

"Can you contact me if all is not well?" He huffed sounding a little annoyed.

"Alright, Richard. Speak soon, bye." Victoria hung up quickly as there was a knock on her door.