Spa day, again?

The week went well. I got Richard to do some damn festive things. I took him to London and we drank Starbucks and went on touristy things like the London eye. We took silly photos and went to museums (because I insisted).

I got violet to see Santa and she got free chocolate so that's always a plus. I finished my Christmas shopping and wrapping and hid them all confidently around the house.

I gave Richard his presents Christmas Eve before he left and then he went home to be with his family for Christmas even though he doesn't like it there, he can't stay at mine forever. Later I would go and meet him at his place.

It was the day after Boxing Day where Lily and I made our plans for the spa and I told Rachel and Dad about them.

"So we planned to take Violet on a week away abroad but that's going to have to wait until summer because we left it too late but instead we're going to take Violet to our spa in London," I told dad and Rachel excitedly the day before we planned to go.

I thought it was best to leave it as late as possible as it meant nobody was ill and violet wouldn't be disappointed if we didn't go.

"Spa? With a five-year-old?" Dad scoffed and I assumed this would be his reaction.

"It's not like that. It's for kids, it's got a whole like kids bit with fun stuff for girls her age and also, Lily and I love that spa and the kid pool looked so cool but we would look silly going in it if we didn't have a 5-year-old with us." I said smiling.

"So this is more of a day out for you and Lily rather than for Violet?" Rachel laughed.

"Well, no. I plan to take her away from you guys for like a whole day. So it's nice for you too." I smirked.

"Alright, that's fine by us. How much is it?" Dad asked.

"Nothing, my treat." I smiled standing up and heading off to tell Violet.

"No, let us give you some money." Dad groaned getting his wallet out and he handed me some cash I didn't check till later but it was almost £80 which is ridiculous, Violet wouldn't cost me that at a spa. Maybe cost me that much but not her. It's too much.

"Alright, if you insist." I laughed going away and just tucking it in my pocket until later.

- - - - -

"V, we're going to a spa." I walked into her room and started speaking in my excited voice which got her all excited and jumpy. She was getting ready for bed so it probably wasn't the best time to get her all excited.

"What's that?" She asked walking over to me.

"It's where Lily and I go and relax and you can swim and have fun," I told her as she climbed onto my lap as I sat on the bed.

"Will Lily be there?" She asked.

"Yes, is that okay?" I asked her cautiously.

"Yes!" She squeaked all excited and then hugged me tightly.

"Come here." I laughed kissing her cheek and then she hugged me and I started to explain to her that my other friends Lucy and Olivia were thinking of coming too.

But she had no problem with that because she thinks she's a big girl when she hangs around with people my age and she get all excited.

- - - - -

"We'll be back later tonight." I smiled at dad and Rachel as I had violet all strapped up in Rachel's car that next morning.

"Have fun." They both said. And we did. I picked up Lily, Lucy, and Olivia and we headed for the spa where we probably had the best day.

Violet was allowed in with us to the main spa and we also went in with her to the kiddy spa and it was adorable. She made friends with this one girl, which was kind of annoying because then she wanted to do all the things with her friend instead of me.

Where I wanted to try all the kid's stuff I ended up just watching her do it all. Though she enjoyed herself and I think we really bonded.

"Jenna where's Richard?" Violet asked innocently.

"He's at home silly." I smiled brushing her hair out of her face.

"Oh." She moaned.

"Anyway, how about you get your nails painted?" I laughed changing the subject.

"Yes, yes, yes." She squealed jumping up and down.

"Cool, let's go."

- - - - -

"And I got my nails painted and I made a new friend. It was amazing mummy." Violet said excitedly as I stood at the door with violet at my feet

"I'm glad you enjoyed it, little one and what do we say to Jenna for taking you?" Rachel said smiling down at her.

"Thank you, thank you." She jumped up and down and hugged me.

"That's alright, v. Anyway, I gotta run, I've got to drive the rest of these guys back to Ashford," I explained slipping back into the car. I had to get violet back as she was moaning and yawning and it was past her bed time.

"Thanks, Jen," Dad said as I went to close the door.

"Anytime," I called out of the window as I pulled away and went on driving down the road back to Ashford. I should of just made them get the train back, it was the first mistake I made that night and not the last.