Break ups

"Hey, I've still got to go back to the hotel and get my stuff before we can go home." I mumbled kissing Matt in his car after everyone had left and I'd told Richard I'd be back at the hotel in half an hour.

"Who cares." Matt laughed continuing to make out with me in the back seat of his car.

"Well we aren't doing this here anyway." I laughed sitting up and pushing the car door open. "I'll see you tonight." I told him as he got out the car too and went to the drivers seat.

"I'll drop you at the hotel." He said opening the passengers door.

"Thank you." I said kissing him quickly before getting in the car and then watching him get in too.

- - - - -

"I can't have dinner with you tonight, I've got dinner with George I promised." I smiled gently at Richard as he walked into my hotel room as I was getting ready to meet him.

"Alright how about tomorrow night?" He asked.

"Tomorrow night? Won't we be back by then?" I frowned clipping back a part of my hair.

"The church service for Maisie is tomorrow evening." Richard explained.

"Oh I thought that was the morning. Alright. That's fine will we can still go back tomorrow night?" I asked hopefully.

"I'd thought we'd stay until Monday, easier for me to drive back in the morning with no traffic." Richard explained.

"Ah alright." I smiled at him but internally I was upset, I wanted to go home tonight and see Matt after I'd broken up with George but that wasn't going to happen now. Then tomorrow I won't even get to see him.

- - - - -

"Hello." I smiled greeting George as I opened my hotel room door and he kissed me straightaway and walked in through the door, closing it gently behind him.

"Hey." He smirked as he stood ridiculously close to me. "You alright? You seem... Tense." He frowned at me for a little while.

"I'm fine, shall we go?" I laughed holding his hand and pulling him out of the hotel room and down the corridor hoping we'd get to the restaurant quickly.

George drove and it was a short drive to town where we sat and ate in an Italian restaurant. The food was amazing and actually the night was pretty good too. George was being all boyfriendy which we weren't really, we were more friends with benefits.

"Are you sure you're alright? You seem like somethings on your mind." George smiled across at me as we were waiting for the bill after our dessert.

"Look, I haven't been totally honest as to why I wanted to see you tonight." I mumbled feeling really mean and embarrassed.

"Ah did you want to go back to your hotel room?" He joked and winked at me slightly.

"No, no no." I breathed. "Actually I think I'm going to have to stop you know..this." I told him and instantly felt like I was breaking up with a puppy. I didn't want to do this, I felt so mean but I knew I had to.

"As in us?" George laughed nervously leaning back and paying for the bill for us.

"Yeah. I mean, it was fun but I don't see us lasting any longer. I don't know about you." I joined in with his nervous laughter and ruffled back my hair tiredly.

"Jen, I totally get it. This was never going to get serious, I understand. What's the rush though? Is there someone else..." He hummed smiling at me and mocking me.

"There might be." I smiled back at him and stood up as we went back to his car.

"Well he's a very lucky guy." George smirked as he placed an arm around me as he walked me to the car. I laid my head against his chest as I was getting extremely tired and wanted my bed. Now.

"Jen, stay awake for us." George laughed many times as we drove back to the hotel. I was so tired I'd fallen asleep in the car and now as we'd reached the hotel George was waking me up.

I remember him making me stand up and then I just latched on to his chest as he guided me to my hotel room. People must of thought I'd been drinking or something. It was bad.

But I don't remember much else.

- - - - -

George had his arm around Jenna carefully guiding her towards her hotel room and when they got there he had to dig in her purse and look for the key card. He opened the room and then helped Jenna through the door as she groaned her tiredness.

"Sorry do I have the wrong room?" George frowned seeing Richard sat at the desk on Jenna laptop scrolling through something.

"Oh no, this is Jenna's room, I'm in the room next door I just came to..borrow her laptop and ended up staying in here. Silly mistake." Richard laughed standing up and staring at the sleepy Jenna in George's arms.

"Oh are you Jenna's brother?" George asked invitingly.

"No, I'm her friend..actually her ex boyfriend." Richard laughed. "It's complicated." He explained, "uh do you want some help?" He laughed helping the sleeping and groaning Jenna onto her bed and taking off her shoes and then covering her up.

"Anyway, I'd better be going. Bye." George was nervous and wanted to leave the situation was awkward and to be honest he wasn't with Jenna anymore so he had no excuse to stay around.

He did wonder whether his guy he'd met was who she was hoping to get together with. Except he was her ex, so maybe it wasn't.

He would see Jenna again, they worked together. But also they'd had sex so many times he wouldn't be surprised if she didn't turn up asking for more one day.

- - - - -

"Morning sleepy." Richard laughed walking into my room at 8am. I threw a pillow at him and moaned as loudly as I could kicking at the sheets covering me. "What's up?"

"Go away, its not even morning yet. Let me sleep." I threw another pillow at him as he caught it and threw it back. "Oh fuck you." I screeched covering myself in my duvet and blankets.

"It is morning and I thought I'd take you out for breakfast. What's got you in such a mood?" Richard said sitting on my bed as I tried to get back to sleep.

"I'm tired and I want to sleeping." I groaned at him.

"How about i let you sleep until 10:30 and then I take you out for brunch instead." Richard laughed poking me through all the layers of pillows and blankets.

"Yes thank god." I smiled at him turning over and closing my eyes. I heard him fumbling around with the covers until I realised he was in bed with me.

"Umm Richard." I hummed. "What are you doing?"

"Well I thought I'd you're going to sleep for about 2/3 hours, I will too." He smiled closing his eyes and facing me.

"But you have your own bed." I poked his cheek.

"Yes but yours is here." He smuggled down into the bed and then soon I think we both fell asleep fairly happily and really warm and cozy in all the blankets and pillows and cushions I insisted on having.