Missing

"She's off the grid, we can't find her." Lily snapped at Richard as he wouldn't shut up. It was Maisie's birthday today and nobody had seen Jenna since she went home from the hospital after seeing Lily try to walk.

"What if she's in danger? Have you tried her phone?" Richard mumbled all anxious and scared.

"Yes we've tried everything, don't you think we're worried about her too? Ugh." Lily moaned turning around in her chair to look at Matt.

"She wouldn't do anything stupid." Matt said a little uneasily.

"Wouldn't she?" Lily sighed.

"Alright." Richard sat up in his hospital bed and groaned a little as he tried to move.

"Sit down you idiot. None of us can go and look for her. She could be literally anywhere. To be honest if she wanted us she'd let us know." Lily moaned sitting back in her chair and then she stormed off in her chair past Matt and out the doors.

"She's stressed out she doesn't mean that. The walking thing has killed her. She hates it." Matt explained.

"No she had a point in some way. Of course Jenna doesn't want to be found. I just-- I wanted to see her today. It's an important day isn't it." Richard shrugged and then looked down slightly.

"Oh I think you'll see her sometime today. It's not even lunch. Give it a while yeah?" Matt winked and then left the room.

- - - - -

"You found me. Good hunting skills." I admired Matt as he wandered over towards me. I was sat where the treehouses are. Except I couldn't be bothered to move when I got here so I sat the bottom up against the tree and just sat peacefully.

"It was the first place I looked." Matt winked.

"Quite a few memories here." I widened my eyes as he sat down next to me.

"Just a few!"

"I came here when I found out I was pregnant." I mumbled.

"I came here when Lily and I broke up." He sighed.

"We had sex in that treehouse Jesus!" I suddenly realised and regretted saying it but it was a reality and to be honest we were quite forward with each other these days.

"I came here when I broke up with you." Matt smiled.

"Let's not remind ourselves about that." I smirked and then sat back further against the tree.

"Come here." He said before he wrapped his arms around me and then suddenly while I was hiding my face in the hug I burst into tears and cried for 5 minutes.

- - - - -

"Hiya." I smiled walking slowly into Richards hospital room and seeing him looking fractionally better. His face lit up when he saw me, he smiled and paid a attention he even tried to get out of bed.

"Where have you been?"

"Oh you know, out and about. No come on, stay in bed." I said gently kissing Richards lips before letting him fall back and close his eyes half in pain.

"I've missed you." Richard groaned.

"Me too, come here." I whispered leaning over and kissing him again and letting it linger for a little longer this time and smiled while a tear appeared in my eye.

"Hey what's the matter?' Richard asked.

"I was thinking about Maisie. How we could been a family and I wouldn't have been an annoying girlfriend." I explained to him but then leant back.

"Don't think about what could have been Jen, it's not worth it. All I want you to do now is calm down, sort yourself out and be the Jenna I remember." Richard squeezed my hand.

I get what he meant, I hadn't been the same for a long time now. Probably mainly since before the accident.

"I love you, you know what right?" I leant forwards and kissed him again.

"Oh I know. I love you too." He winked kissing her back gently.

- - - - -

I have to say that I was a bit annoyed that I wasn't with Richard wine he was discharged from the hospital but that's alright because of the surprise. I went back to dorm with Lily that night and found everyone squashed into our common room.

Richard was in a wheelchair similar to Lily but she sat on the sofa all night so it didn't look that weird. Matt was there, the whole group was there and I hadn't really socialised with them a lot recently.

Dad, Rachel and violet were all here. A few people surprised me being here, for example, George, Molly and Victoria. My doctor was here, that freaked me out. But she wasn't alone, she had her boyfriend and Kate, my therapist with her.

They through a party to take my mind off Maisie and I guess to get me drunk so I couldn't remember the day.

"Dad, Rachel thanks for coming." I smiled at them both as they stood together chatting with Victoria and Kate.

"No problem Hun." Rachel smiled and dad winked at me also.

"Where's violet?" I asked.

"Oh somewhere, I think with your friends." Dad laughed a little. "I'll go find her, thanks for coming though."

I walked away from them and towards Oliver, Matt, Richard and Tom. They were with violet and laughing and chatting with her. "Hey little sis." I grinned as she saw me from a distance.

"Jenna." She squeaked all excited as a 6 year old does. She threw herself at me and I grabbed her mid air and placed her on my hip and she gave me a huge hug. "I missed you."

"Me too." I smiled hugging her close.

"Will you come home this summer? Will you come on holiday with us? Daddy said your not well but you look fine." She pleaded.

"I am definitely home for summer okay?" I kissed her cheek. "And I was ill but I'm getting better. Mummy and daddy are talking to my doctor now. She's saying that Jenna's getting all better and will be home for summer." I whispered in her ear.

"Yay!" She squeaked.