Lucky

It had dawned on me the fact that I was still technically seeing George. I felt quite guilty about it, I like George we had fun together but I don't love him and he doesn't love me, I don't think.

I'd have to tell Matt that I have to break it off with George first. Before him and I...do anything more together.

"You alright?" Richard asked me as I was staring into space at breakfast.

"Fine, yeah." I hummed turning back to my food, "I'm not that hungry I think I'm going to uh make a quick phone call." I said to him getting up placing the napkin that was on my lap onto the table in front of me.

I got my phone out ready to call George, just to hear his voice and perhaps make me feel guilty about this thing I've got with Matt. "Jenna." George greeted me answering the phone.

"Hey, I was wondering when's the next time your at the office?" I asked casually.

"Tonight actually." George smirked thinking that I wanted to hook up with him tonight.

"I'm out of town, I'm about a half hour drive away." I knew we were closer to the modelling agency here. "How's drinks...tonight? I can sneak away." I mumbled.

"I'd love to Miss Coleman but you text in sick..." George joked.

"No I didn't I text saying that I couldn't do the fashion show this weekend but I'll be back to do two shoots on Monday." I moaned at him down the phone.

"We assumed sickness here." George laughed.

"Anyway...drinks?" I asked.

"You're not even over 18." He said kind of sexily down the phone.

"You are." I laughed before trying to end the conversation. "Tonight at 8pm?" I asked happily. Finally I'd sort out this whole business.

- - - - -

It was still early Saturday morning when Richard came into my room, for some reason it was always him coming into my room. "Alright today's the day." He mumbled dressed fairly smartly ready to go and see Maisie's grave.

"As ready as I'll ever be." I moaned slipping on my jacket over my dress I was wearing, which now fit me as I wasn't the size of a whale.

"It'll be alright." Richard mumbled taking my hand as we left my hotel room and then placing an arm around me as we walked to the lift.

I knew today would be hard and planning to meet George later wasn't the best idea, but I had to see him and sort things out, we were possibly goi home tonight and I can't go back to Matt like this - unsure.

It wasn't even like I could talk to Lily about this because it was her ex I was trying to get with. I couldn't talk to Lucy or Olivia or anyone because they'd all tell Lily and I had a feeling I'd be keeping this quiet for a while now.

Richard was complaining he was hungry and so we stopped at a nearby restaurant to get something to eat before we went to the cemetery. I sat across from him at lunch sad and feeling a bit empty.

"Lost your appetite?" He asked me as I was just staring at this ginormous burger I'd ordered and said I was craving.

"Maybe." I mumbled.

"You don't have to eat it, if you don't feel like it. I won't judge you, you can get something to eat later on if you're not feeling great now." Richard smiled tucking into his lunch quite eagerly.