Nightclub

Sorry for no updates I was ill. Had to go to hospital and everything so found it hard to update. Should be back to normal now :)

"Call me when you get out okay? I'll come home." I nodded at Lily as she went into the hospital with her mum. Matt was told to enjoy himself tonight and not worry about Lily but he wouldn't drink until she phoned him with an update.

"No need, but okay." Lily nodded.

It was probably almost 10 and I was exhausted. I had a long day today and the last thing I needed now was to be greeted in the common room/kitchen with people offering me a drink.

I kindly accepted the vodka and coke that was thrusted at me and I just laughed it off when I tasted how damn strong it was. It must of been a glass of vodka with a shot of coke I swear.

"So, tell us a little bit about yourself we seem to know nothing about you." Tom asked nicely.

"I'm not nearly as drunk yet to tell you anything!" I joked as then suddenly I had finished the one in my hand and someone was passing me another. I didn't get this whole drinking before going out, sure it was cheaper but surely you can just get some guy to buy you drinks while you're out.

I never spent a penny last time I went clubbing.

"Better get you drunk quickly then!" Alex joked.

I then suddenly realised that the three boys in our dorm were party people. They liked to get drunk and they liked to pull. I wondered why none of them had a girlfriend.

I guess it was always one night stands for them. I tried not to think about that anyway. I hoped one of them wasn't like that, one at least.

Grace and Holly were cute. Grace just sat there not really sure what to do or say like she'd never even seen a drink a before and wouldn't touch it. Holly was just casually chatting with Max and I hadn't seen Matt yet.

"Where's Matt?" I asked.

"Bathroom." They all said.

"So when are we heading out?" I asked nicely but a little tipsy, I'm a light weight honestly.

"10 minutes. We're going to hit the streets and see what club will take us." Alex explained to me.

"Fair enough." I nodded.

- - - - -

"We've been here for 10 minutes and Holly is already throwing up in the bathroom. This is ridiculous." I sighed as I stood by the bar with Max and Grace.

"She'll be fine. Relax." Grace said trying to assure me but then she ran off to the bathroom so I'm assuming she went to go and help her. That or be sick herself.

"I'm sensing you don't like clubs?" Max nodded.

"Nope, but I've only ever been to the same one so maybe I'm a bit biased." I shrugged. "How about you?"

"Never been to a club before." Max said and I had to try not to choke on my drink because this kid acted like he was the coolest one around and it was his idea to go clubbing and he'd never even been before.

"Wow I wasn't expecting that." I scoffed.

"Well goody goody I wasn't expecting you'd been to one before." He shrugged.

"Fake ID yeah." I rolled my eyes. "Not my idea of fun though."

"What is then?" He leaned in close to me and I could of been mistaken but it was like he was making a move so I just shrugged him off and turned to ask for another drink at the bar.

"Oh I don't know, being safe at home." I laughed nervously. "Matt!" I shouted pulling him towards me and trying to make this a little less awkward.

"Jen, how's it going? Your idea of clubs changed yet?" He asked.

"No but I don't hate them any more than I did." I shrugged. "I kind of enjoyed hanging out at the pub but I couldn't just go home after that rather than head to a nightclub after."

"Fair enough. I might head off soon, Lily got back just now and I don't want to stay out too late." Matt smiled.

"Let me know when you leave cause I'll come too." I nodded. "I can't stay here until it closes like they planned. 4am and I do not agree."

"You'll want to stay after a few drinks or five." Matt scoffed.

"Hey!"

- - - - -

"Come on Jenna, you told me under no circumstance should you leave the club at 4am. It's 3:55 let's go!" Matt laughed in my ear as he held one of my hands and Grace had her arm around me.

"But we can't leave now!" I moaned shrugging away from everyone's grip and finding the guy i was previously dancing with. "The best songs play at the end."

"That's not true. The shit songs have started." Alex mocked me.

"Come on." Grace called. She had managed to get Holly outside and with Max as she was the most drunk out of all of us and she needed to be looked after.

"I haven't done any of my tricks yet!" I moaned and in my mind I went and did a hand stand but in fact I just bent over and placed my hand on the floor and giggled.

"She has lost it." Tom smiled down at me.

"She has a name!" I rolled my eyes.

"Richard will not be happy with me if I let you stay any longer." Matt sighed but he was just as drunk but he was trying to be responsible and get us home. 3 hours later than we said we were going to leave.

"Richard said have fun. I am having fun!" But I started that sentence happy and ended it getting very tired very quickly.

"Come here." Alex laughed holding me up on one side while Matt put his shoulder round me on the other side.

"Thank you guys. You're the best." I said all emotional. I kissed both their cheeks and then they guided me to the taxi in waiting.

It was a long night but probably one I'll never forget. I had a lot of fun and got to know our flat mates way better. Even if I was off my head. I felt like bonded with them more.