Serious

"I don't think I've ever spent so much time in bed." I mumbled as I woke up at like 11am that day after feeling horribly sick I woke up feeling okay for once.

"I've been researching that rash you've got." Richard said quietly and nervously, sat on his side of the bed with his laptop on his knee.

"Oh yeah? Cause I found absolutely nothing of any real value online." I scoffed at him, knowing I had looked it up myself and found nothing that would resemble the truth.

"Well I also called Victoria." He hummed raising his eyebrows at me as I sat up in bed next to him and tried to focus my eyes on his computer screen.

"You did what?" I literally hit him because I was so angry.

"I called Victoria. Look, we've been here almost two days and you're not feeling any better." Richard said slowly. "Plus, you worry me. You hide things from me that are important and I'm scared this is bigger than you're making it out to be."

"Richard, no. I'm not, I'm fine." I laughed.

"Victoria's not impressed." He stated rather blankly.

"What the hell is that supposed to mean?" I rolled my eyes at him just getting annoyed because he was going behind my back to my Doctor, okay she was a friend as well, but still it's weird.

"You didn't email her your food diary thing that proves to her you eat enough. So, I told her about this whole rash thing you've got on your neck and that."

"Why would you do that?" I shouted.

"She said it's what happens when you starve yourself. You lack in certain vitamins that your body needs to function and in summary of the complicated stuff she told me, the rash is a warning sign." He spat out as if he was angry at me.

"She's just trying to prove a point because shes angry that I didn't send her the diary thing." I mumbled.

"No Jen, this is serious. She's disappointed. I'm fucking disappointed." He shook his head staring down at his laptop, and cooling off.

I wasn't sure what to do, I just sat there feeling stupid and annoyed and guilty and I wanted to cry. He was angry, but almost crying himself. I wasn't sure why he was so angry.

"This whole time, the whole trip I thought you were genuinely sick. I thought you didn't want to eat because if you did, you might throw up. I was wrong though, you're not eating and now you're underweight." He mumbled to himself as if thinking it all through.

"I eat. You've seen me eat. Okay these last few days haven't been great but when we met for dinner in London, I ate then. Didn't I? You don't really believe that I starve myself." I laughed hoping he'd turn around smile at me and stop being angry.

"I didn't believe that until Victoria basically told me." Richard scoffed. "Are you unhappy? Depressed? Can I help you in anyway?" He stopped being sour and turned nice but still shouting at me.

"I'm not unhappy. Depressed? No way, I've been there it was fucking awful. I've told you, but you don't seem to believe me when I say it, that I'm fine." I laughed.

"You're not and I need to know what bothering you or this," he pointed between us, "isn't going to work."

"Nothing for fuck sake, I tell you everything. I have this thing with muscles and we've spoke about that but it's actually super frickin serious and I take tablets for it and they make me loose my appetite." I lashed out at him.

"I didn't want to mention it before because you'd question why im popping pills everyday but if I don't, stupid things like driving or walking it wears me out."

"Why didn't you just say that before?" Richard grumbled.

"Because this was different, this weekend I felt really bad." I yelled.

"Then you need to tell Victoria that you can't take those pills, instead of making her think you starve yourself." He scoffed.

"I have to take them, that's the point. God, don't you listen to anything? They're slowly repairing me. It's only for like 6 months and then I'll absolutely fine and cured but until then I'm dealing with the side effects." I rolled my eyes.

"Side effects?" He asked.

"Yes." I smiled across at him. "Now can you please stop shouting at me." I mumbled sadly sitting crossed legged on the bed opposite him.

"Okay sure." Richard laughed leaning forwards and pecking my lips as I smiled up at him and he closed his laptop and then we went to go get ready and go out for the day.

- - - - -

So after the day that we had, we went to the hotel bar that night and basically drank every type of alcohol they had there. It was funny because it was a cheap hotel and we were the only ones in the bar so the people loved us for buying their over priced drinks.

The thing is though Richard passes out when he drinks too much so I was crazy happy and excited like I always am when I'm drunk but he was just sleeping when we got back to the hotel room.

"Lily." I sang as she answered her phone. I was kinda surprised she answered but actually she was an hour behind so it wouldn't even be midnight yet.

"Jenna?" She sounded confused.

"Yes, it's me. I just phone to tell you how you are such an amazing friend." I laughed.

"Are you drunk?" Lily laughed too and sounded pretty tired but amused.

"No!" I snapped giggling at her.

"Go home, go to bed and text me when you're sober." Lily said happily as if it was a pro at this kind of thing. Which she probably was with the amount of roommates she had before me.

"I'm in bed, but not my bed a hotel bed." I continued to giggled laying down.

"Jenna." She snapped.

"Lily." I imitated her serious tone.

"Go home, now." She demanded.

"Yes, I will go home now." I said rolling my eyes to please her and then I giggled some more.

"Text me In the morning bub." Lily said down the phone.

"Not if I text you first." I mumbled half asleep.

"Alright Jen, just go to sleep." Lily mocked as she hung up the phone.