I dont know.

"So, I know it's a horrible thing to bring up and I really don't want to say it but there isn't any chance that you might be--"

"Richard! No, god no." I slapped his arm as we sat in the hotel room as he googled stuff online as I laid down and felt sick.

"I had to bring it up, it's the morning you feel sick, one can only assume." Richard scoffed flicking through his iPad.

"Well stop assuming. I'm on the pill and I bloody hope you use protection because you have a bad track record." I frowned across at him. "Anyway I know what it's like to be pregnancy sick, this isn't that."

"Alright, well maybe lay down get some sleep and we'll go out for dinner later." He kissed the side of my head and then I turned and kissed his lips and smiled before turning over and going to sleep.

- - - - -

"You feeling any better?" Richard asked me as we were getting ready to go out later that night.

"I don't know. I feel fine now, but it changes you know." I shrugged scratching the back of my neck and sighing.

"We'll take things easy and see how it goes." He smiled as we got ready to leave and I grabbed my bag and the hotel key card and left.

We went out to the square, where we knew there was tonnes of restaurants but the minute I got there I came over all funny and basically panicked saying I didn't want to eat anything. The thought of food made me want to throw up.

"How about we sit outside, you don't have to order anything and we just chat and look at the view." Richard smiled at me.

"I don't know."

"Or I can order room service in the hotel and you can sleep." He offered up.

"No, I don't want to ruin your night." I mumbled.

"I think you're just stressed out, you know? I'm not forcing you to eat anything if you feel like you're going to be sick, but I do think that maybe this whole trip is freaking you out. You're lying to Lily and your dad and you're not coping well with the guilt." He shrugged sitting down next to me on the bench.

"I don't know what it is, but I feel shit." I moaned. "Let's go sit in a restaurant and see if I feel any better."

And we did that. He ordered food, we sat outside and chatted. As long as I wasn't forced to eat food, I was fine.

I do think what Richard said was true. I was nervous about all the secrets I was keeping and so I made myself feel like crap.

- - - - -

By the end of the night I felt absolutely fine and even managed to eat something, okay yes it was a bread roll but at least I ate. We even went back to the hotel room and well, did some things that woke the neighbours because I was sure the walls were super thin.

Richard was sure I was fine and just panicking. So when it came to sex, he was more than fine to get on with it.

"Morning," Richard smiled at me kissing my cheek as I woke up yet again naked. I had a habit of falling asleep straight away and forgetting to put any kind of clothes on before turning over and being in a deep sleep almost automatically.

"Don't kiss me I want to throw up." I mumbled groaning and turning over.

"You still not feeling great?" He asked getting out of bed and putting some clothes on.

"I felt OK before I went to bed. I even felt okay when I got up to pee at 2am. Now I just feel like shit again." I said sitting up on the edge of the bed shaking my leg hoping it would stop me throwing up.

"Is That shaking voluntary?"

"Yes." I grunted annoyed.

"Hey if you need to be sick just go and sit at the toilet until you are, I guarantee it will be better once you get whatever it is out of your system." He said holding his hand out to help me up.

He grabbed one of the spare pillows and placed it on the floor and I sat down on it and grabbed the toilet gagging into it but nothing, like yesterday, was coming out.

Richard handed me a hairband and I tied back my hair in case I did throw up. Which I didn't. Richard left the room because he was hungry and went to get breakfast. As I wasn't actually vomiting, it was kind of acceptable.

"How we doing?" He asked coming in and sitting on the bathroom floor on the other side of the room.

I was basically crying now. No. Sobbing, yes sobbing into a toilet and moaning. "Nothing's coming out." I cried sitting back and leaning against the wall.

"Well, hey. It's going to be fine. Let's give it a few moments then maybe go back to bed for a bit?" He comforted crawling across the room to me.

"Yeah." I said at which point I did throw up. It was nothing, not even enough to fill a shot glass but I did feel mildly better and climbed back into bed exhausted and slept for two hours.

- - - - -

We went out that day and I felt okay. For most the day I was fine. I even managed half a sandwich around lunchtime and I felt fine until dinner where I had an unbelievable pain in my stomach and I just wanted to collapse.

We ate in a fancy restaurant and I didn't eat all my food but luckily Richard ate half of if for me so I didn't offend the waiters, because I like their food but I wasn't hungry.

"You're fine." Richard hummed as we walked back to our hotel.

"I know, I think I was just panicking. So tomorrow? We hit a few landmarks, Eiffel Tower etc?" I smiled up at him.

"Yes, sounds perfect." He kissed me gently and we finally reached our hotel and went to bed. Where even though I'd never slept so much in my life today already, I fell asleep at 10:30.

- - - - -

Authors Note:

Right so these are just like filler chapters tbh until something interesting happens that I've already written.

I was wondering whether there is any point in me continuing to write chapters like these or whether to skip right to the point?

Like a 6 months later thing?

I don't know, I can keep writing these sorts of chapters. Don't get me wrong I love writing them they're super easy and pretty entertaining but it's whether you find them boring or not.

I just don't want it to be like 'oh your writings gone to shit' but actually it's just until I get to an interesting bit.

Or another alternative, is to do filler chapters but just jump time a lot. So usually one chapter would be one day or two days. But I'd do like a week or two in one chapter?

I don't know, comment what you think and I'll decide! I need to finish this little storyline anyway so there's time before I run out of filler stuff. -Megan