Room changes

"Don't talk to me. Don't even look at me I'm that pissed off." I yelled at Richard pacing the room as he sat himself down the sofa and watched me. "I'm not crazy you know that right?"

"I know." He nodded.

"You know Lily's at home?" I raised my voice again.

"Yes they told me. She'll come back for university don't worry." He assured me. "You're here for two months and then we go home anyway.,

"I can't do this. I need Lily, I'm going insane living here alone." I cried.

"Well, what if you get a roommate?"

"Lily?" I asked perching next to him.

"No, what about me?" He asked gently. "I wanted to be closer to you anyway and my classes are only an extra 10 minutes away. I can still study here..."

"Richard it wouldn't work though would it?" I yelled. I was making a habit of it these days.

"Yes it would. We could spend more time together, you wouldn't be alone, and we'd all be happier." He begged.

"Look, I wanted to talk to you about something for a few weeks now." I bowed my head. "I want to discuss it with you, no yelling or crying and screaming--"

"Jenna." He snapped. "Don't do what I think you're going to do."

"I don't want to be in a relationship with you anymore." I blurted out.

"Why? What's changed?" Richard moaned at me.

"What hasn't changed? I'm dying on the inside and I don't think having to worry about a boyfriend is anything important. I need to focus on me." I explained to him in simple terms.

"Well that's good, but I want to help. When you're feeling better you'll regret it. Just let me move in, till the end of the year which is only a few weeks and then when your exams are done we can have this conversation again." He put an arm around me.

"But I don't--"

"A few weeks. I'm not asking anything of you. Don't feel like you need to see me all the time and you don't even need to kiss me if you don't want to come near me, but I think I can help you." Richard continued.

"Alright, okay." I smiled.

- - - - -

"Oh sorry excuse me." I said trying to get past all the first year seniors and their parents who were here to talk to teachers and have their review before exams started.

"Oh oh wait." I heard a man say but I completely ignored him thinking that they weren't speaking to me. "Sorry! Are you Jenna?"

"You're talking to me?" I said gently stopping in the corridor.

"Jenna Coleman?"

"Uh huh that's me." I spoke slowly.

"Sorry it's just I've heard a lot about you." He smiled gently. Straightaway I rolled my eyes and went to turn away, I thought they might start bringing up the pregnancy and the car crash and everything. Gossip got around quickly.

"Oh I don't need to hear that..." I mumbled.

"No, no. Only good things. You're the editor of the newspaper?" The man said slowly.

"I'm taking a break at the moment but yeah I am." I nodded turning back to him and smiling.

"My daughter is on the paper." He added. "She's too afraid to speak to you of course but she admires you." The man laughed and joined in too. "I actually run a newspaper, the daily press, I admire your work actually."

"Oh yeah I've heard, that a really good paper." I nodded thinking about it for a moment.

"Well if you're taking a break from your paper, how about you send me some pieces any articles and we'll see if we can find a slot?" He offered.

"On a real newspaper? My stuff? Are you sure?" I got so excited.

"Yeah of course." He laughed. "Look, here's my card send me an email of two and I'll get back to you."

"Oh sure, cool thank you so much." I went to turn away. "I have to warm you Mr... Anderson. I am kind of going through something." I wanted him going serious all of a sudden.

"My offers always open Jenna. Use that card whenever you like." He nodded before moving away from me. I clutched the card smiling before I walked back to my dorm. Well, Richards soon to be new dorm.

- - - - -

"You sure you don't mind having the smaller room? You're taller than me, you need more room for those long legs." I joked walking in to see Richard unpacking his stuff.

I found out he wasn't really staying here permanently because he still had his flat at uni and he was going to be staying there nights he had exams. So even though it was meant to be permanent it wasn't really.

"You need the bigger bookcase Jen, you've got way too many." He smiled looking up at me as he sat on the floor sorting things into piles.

"Need any help?" I asked.

"Can you help organise my books?"

"Can I? I would bloody love too." I squealed walking over to his books and starting by splitting them into different genres and then alphabetically putting them up on the shelves. "What should I do with the leftovers? Put em on the extra shelf or do you need that for something else?"

"I need at least half of it so go easy. Any more left over just out under the bed." He nodded.

"Cool, I think you're all done mate." I smiled standing up next to him as we looked at his room. "You know I'm sorry for freaking out earlier. It's be great to live with you."

"I'm looking forward to it."

"And hey! You don't always have to sleep in this bed. Mines bigger and comes with the special prize of me, if you ever feel like it." I shrugged smiling up at him.

"Sounds perfect." Richard grinned gently placing a kiss to the top of my head and wrapping an arm around me.