Payments?

"You all set to go?" Richard turned up at my dorm Wednesday mid-morning and I invited him in for a bit. "I didn't know if you wanted to take my car? Do you have a car yet?" Richard moaned.

"I don't have a car yet." I hummed walking around the sofa and picking up my backpack and stood ready waiting for him to lead the way out.

"Mine it is then." Richard laughed as he led me outside to his fancy fast car and we threw our bags in the back and then I sat in the passengers seat whilst he got in, ready to drive off.

"Are we waiting for something?" I asked frowned at him as we were just say still.

"No, sorry I was a bit dazed. Let's go." He smiled as he pulled off the exit to Ashford and I leant back tired and wanted to just turn over and fall asleep.

- - - - -

"How was it today?" Matt asked on the phone as I sat on the floor in my hotel room with my laptop on my lap constantly emailing the guy I put in charge of the paper whilst I was gone. "Jenna?" He sang.

"Sorry I'm a little distracted Marcus has no idea what he's doing. He's emailing me about every little detail." I moaned holding the phone on my shoulder squished against my ear as I typed with both hands.

"He probably just wants to get it right." Matt laughed. "So put the laptop down and answer my question."

"Two seconds." I moaned.

"Put it down Jen." He moaned through the phone and I placed my laptop on the floor as I stood now holding my phone properly. I walked around the room stretching my legs.

"What was the question?" I hummed embarrassingly as I hadn't listened to him the first time.

"How did it go today?" He repeated for me.

"It's was...okay." I mumbled. "We spent most of the time travelling a little time at he hotel and then he went to dinner with his parents and I had room service and now he's got back and he's next door." I told him.

"Ah. What are you doing tomorrow?" He asked.

"Picking out the gravestone and where we want it. Then Friday we'll have free and Saturday we'll go see the finished thing." I told him.

"So you'll be home Saturday." Matt confirmed.

"I hope to be but there this service on Sunday and apparently its being said for Maisie but I'm not sure about it. I don't do church really I don't want to go and cry over Maisie in front of random people." I moaned.

"Don't go. Come home and see me." Matt smirked.

"I will, I hope." I laughed laying back on my bed.

- - - - -

"You ready to go?" Richard asked wandering into my room the next morning as I sat on my bed with my laptop out editing some articles for tomorrow's paper.

"Yes, and would you barge into any girls room like that or just mine?" I frowned. Our rooms were connected by a door, the only rooms they had left and so he just walked on through.

"Just you Ace." He laughed snatching my laptop from me and pulling it onto his lap as he sat down. "Nice work, it'll need some editing though...here." I watched him as he clicked away at the laptop and I was struggling not to leap forward and hit him.

"You just copied and pasted your article to the front page." I laughed taking my laptop back.

"It deserves to be there." Richard laid down on the bed but with his feet still planted on the floor.