Blackmail

"You ready?" I asked Matt later that evening walking in on him and Lily watching tv and chatting.

"Yep. Let's go." Matt stood up quickly.

"Where are you going?" Lily snapped.

"I'm just taking Jenna to work. I'll be 10-15 minutes." Matt explained to Lily with a small kiss to her lips.

"Alright, I'll see you later." Lily didn't ask for any explanation she knew I had the party tonight and probably just made the connection.

"Bye." I called grabbing my bag and leaving with Matt quickly.

- - - - -

"Thanks for this by the way." I smiled across at Matt after we had driven for a bit and were almost there.

"It's no problem." He smiled back.

"Well it's massive help for me. I don't have to worry about anything tonight. Except work of course." I rolled my eyes looking out the window and watching the road disappear behind us.

"What's happening?" He asked concerned.

"Well, I don't know exactly but they're firing some girls and I'm a little worried it's going to be me. Plus even if I do stay they're bring more guys in and guy models are just annoying and full of themselves I can't stand it." I huffed.

"I'm sure you won't loose your job." Matt assured me.

"Yeah well, God knows." I rolled my eyes.

"Hey you're young and pretty." He said as we reached our turning.

"Think so?" I sighed. "Young? Okay but I don't about pretty anymore." I shook my head. "I can't remember the last time I did my make up nicely except for modelling."

"You do not need make up, neither does Lily. You guys should understand that." Matt moaned as we parked the car.

"Alright, whatever." I scoffed opening the car door. "Thanks a million for the drive. See you tomorrow maybe." I smiled slamming the door as he uttered his goodbyes.

- - - - -

"Jenna's at a party all night, we've got the place to ourselves." Lily chuckled to herself as she gently kissed Matts lips whilst laying down on the sofa.

"Great." He murmured kissing her back and working his hands behind her back to unhook her bra.

"I love you." Lily mumbled between kisses.

"I love you too." Matt panted stopping all actions and just staring into her eyes for a moment. "I'm so glad we got back together."

"Me too." Lily puffed before getting to work on his trousers and pulling them down swiftly and quickly. There was a rough, loud knock at the door and they both moaned annoyed.

"Ignore it." Matt sighed.

"It could be Jenna forgot her key." Lily stood up adjusting herself before going to the door and leaning against it catching her breath and waiting for Matt to look decent.

"Lily." Richard panted out of breath. "I need your help. You're the first person I could think of." He said quickly looking from her to Matt.

"What are you doing here? Jenna's at party." Lily complained.

"She said you were in lectures." Matt called out.

"I was but please, I need your help. I don't know what to do." Richard said panicked and weird.

"Alright, what is it?" Lily frowned weirdly at him not sure what to think of the mess that he was in.

- - - - -

"Oh my god." Lily frowned seeing it in plain sight. She skimmed the letter quickly and threw it down in the floor as if it was contagious before Matt picked it up and read it quickly.

"Oh my god." Matt repeated and widened his eyes at Richard. "Is it your mission to screw every girl on the planet until their pregnant?"

"Matt." Lily hit him.

"It's not mine." Richard sighed holding up the letter. 'Honour's claiming that it's my kid but I haven't been dating her in over two years. It's not possible." Richard explained to them both.

"Then she's blackmailing you. For what? Money? A boyfriend?" Lily frowned at the piece of paper closing the door of dorm so nobody interrupted them. She paced up and down as the boys sat on the sofa in shock.

"I don't know. What I do know is that Jenna will freak if she find out about this. Truth or not, she'll freak out. Especially since Maisie." Richard sighed.

"She wants you to see her tomorrow evening?" Matt skimmed the paper again. "Meet her and tell her to back off."

"I'm meant to have a date with Jenna Wednesday evening." Richard shook his head.

"Then ignore it." Lily said.

"No, she'll just send more letters or texts or emails. I can't let Jenna find out, she'll flip, so I need you to help me." Richard pleaded for them to help him.

"Alright, we'll help." Lily sighed. "I don't know what we're going to do, but we'll think of something. Can't have Jenna slipping back into any kind of funk or depression."

They stayed up until for hours trying to think of what to do. Around midnight they started to get a but fed up.

"She's tried to blackmail you, we blackmail her." Matt shrugged his shoulders.

"Yes, but how? We've got nothing on her." Lily scowled.

"Except the fact that they haven't spoken in two years!" Matt rolled his eyes.

"We're getting nowhere like this." Richard huffed leaning back in his chair.

"Yeah I think I'm going to head home." Matt sighed.

"What?" Lily moaned.

"I'm too tired. I'll see ya guys later." He got up and left them quickly shaking his head tiredly and heading back to his dorm.

"Great." Richard sighed.

- - - - -

Matt wasn't really going back to dorm. He knew what he was doing, it was about 1 in morning and this was the time Jenna said she'd be leaving the party. He got in his car and drove to the offices to see models stood outside in tight short dresses and cigarettes perched on lips.

The loud Christmas music filled the air around and inside the building and disco lights could be seen shinning out of the windows in every direction.

Matt sat in his car for a moment just waiting. He felt stupid now he was here, but he did care for Jenna, he used to love her. Maybe he still did a little. He didn't want anything happening because it would be his fault entirely for not picking her up after.

After 10 minutes of starring at the doors to the offices Matt decided to leave, feeling pretty foolish.

But it was then that he saw Jenna appearing out of the door in her short right dress like all the other models.