Just one more

"No, no, no." I laughed at this group of guys as they tried to get me to come with them to a pub off campus. "I'm done for the night." I scoffed half drunk and kind of wanting to keep going but didn't want to risk anything.

"Ah Jenna." They all moaned at me as I stood outside my dorm room looking threw my bag for my dorm key, fumbling about.

"Just one more drink." One guy said to me.

"No no. I shouldn't, I wasn't even meant to drink at all." I laughed thinking about how I told Richard I wasn't touching any alcohol tonight.

"Don't be a spoil sport." Another guy said and they all reduced into a chorus of moans and groans.

"I need to sleep, I have an important meeting tomorrow." I smiled looking at them all and opening my door.

"Yeah let her go lads." Oliver said stepping forward and guiding me into my room.

"Woah is there room for us?" The guys started cramming in my doorway and I just laughed as I blocked them off with my arm.

"No, no. Let's go leave the girl alone we have pubs we have to be in. You sure you don't wanna come?" Oliver asked me turning back to me quickly.

"Oh no, I really shouldn't."

"It'll be sad without you." He hummed, guilt tripping me into it.

"One drink." I stated gritting my teeth.

"Yeah yeah. Let's go." Oliver laughed pushing me out of the door and closing it behind us as everyone started to cheer because I had agreed to come out with them.

- - - - -

"Richard?" Lily asked in her drunk state holding onto both of his arms and trying her hardest to make out the face of who it was in front of her as if she couldn't quite believe it.

"Lil, you know where Jenna is?" He asked, knowing that she probably wouldn't remember this in the morning and it would seem like a dream that she had seen him.

"She went back to dorm I think. Or the pub? I don't know." Lily mumbled.

"Alright, I'll check both." He laughed letting go of her and disappearing before he was caught, being seen at this party was not high on his to-do list.

He went straight for dorm and saw she wasn't there and so went looking for the closest pub that served underage or was good with fake ids.

He knew exactly what ones because he had been going there when he was a senior and underage.

- - - - -

"Alright guys. I'm done for tonight, I said one drink and I've had about five." I scoffed standing up and looking for the exit.

"I hope your meeting goes well tomorrow." Oliver laughed at me as I leant against the bar for some support as him and Jack came to speak to me before I left.

"She hasn't left! She's staying, someone get a drink in her hand." I heard someone say and I just laughed at them as suddenly I had a bottle of beer in my hand straight away.

"Thank you, but at this rate I'm going to have to cancel." I laughed. "It's for the paper and I can't meet important people if I'm hungover tomorrow." I said contradicting the swig of the bottle I took.

"Better stop drinking then." Jack took the bottle from me and held it up high. My one weakness, height.

I stood up off the bar stool and reached my hand out but I was no where near. "Hey!" I grumbled.

"Hey hey. Give it to her she's suffered enough, having to hang out with us tonight." Oliver insisted but didn't make any attempt to help me.

"Nah ah ah." Jack laughed holding it higher.

"Jack please." I laughed leaning forward and almost falling on top of Oliver doing so. "Come on." I mumbled.

"Here you go, only because you asked so nicely." Jack gave it to me standing very close and I laughed him as he handed it out to me and I took it straight away.

"Jenna." I heard a voice say suddenly and my giggles vanished from my throat. I heard the strict tone of voice and I widened my eyes as I placed the bottle down.

"Hi." I smiled looking over and seeing Richard in the corner of the pub. I couldn't form any words. "Richard."

"Richard? Is this the guy that won you're heart and then broke it? Nice to meet you." Oliver stepped forward in front of me and offered out his hand to shake it.

"No, thanks. I came to see Jenna." Richard frowned looking past Oliver at me.

"Oh uh guys can I have a minute?" I mumbled as everyone groaned their protests. Except Oliver who stood there having a Mexican stand off with Richard, staring at him until finally I pulled Oliver and he walked off with Jack.

"You alright?" Richard asked placing a hand on my arm.

"Oh yeah, fine." I said looking up at him guilty.

"Who are these guys Jen?" He said stepping back getting a little heated.

"The new friends I was telling you about. They're really nice actually." I insisted trying focus on Richards face as I felt the room spinning.

"You seem to be pretty friendly." He snapped.

"Their my friends of course I'm friendly with them." I laughed leaning back against the bar.

"I thought you had an important meeting tomorrow." Richard mumbled angrily.

"I do, I thought I might cancel and reschedule." I explained taking a sip of the beer I found on the bar and offering it to him.

"No, Jen. I'm driving, speaking of shall I drive you back to Ashford?" He asked holding out his hand.

"If you want, I can walk I'm fine." I shrugged.

"Come on then, let's go." He encouraged. I saw that Oliver suddenly appear and in his drunken way he stepped in front of us as we went to walk out.

"Is everything okay?" He asked not letting us leave.

"Oh yeah. I'm just going back to dorm." I smiled quickly.

"What and your ex had to come and rescue you?" Oliver mocked and frowned at him angrily.

"No, he just came by and offered to drive me back." I complained.

"Just get out of our way." Richard said holding my hand and guiding me towards the door.

"You're not going to touch her are you?" Oliver suddenly shouted out making everyone look over.

"No, what the hell are you talking about?" He yelled at Oliver.

"Well you're an ex, you turn up and Jenna looks frightened, then you storm out in a rush to get back to her dorm." Oliver frowned.

"He's not going--"

"I'm not going to touch her." We said at the same time.

"See ya Ollie." I joked using his silly name that Emma called him as we left the pub but Oliver didn't laugh. He just watched us leave and I remember feeling really bad about lying. Yet again.