Pregnant?

"Here is the test you need to take it, like now. I can't stand this anymore." Richard pushed into Molly's dorm holding out the box to her as she sat on the sofa. Slowly she stood up and gripped the box on her hand.

"Ohh-Kay." She breathe nervously taking it from him.

"Hey, it'll be alright. I've done this before, you're going to be fine, either way you're brilliant and strong and..." He trailed off leaning down and kissing her gently and softly.

"Thank you." She whispered holding his hand tightly before squeezing it and letting go walking off towards the bathroom.

- - - - -

"Everything alright?" Lily asked me as I scattered around dorm trying to find something for the paper. It was getting messy around dorm as is given up completely knowing mocks were just after Christmas and all I was doing was revising and studying constantly.

"Yeah, are you busy or are you coming to the paper?" I asked quickly turning away and picking my bag up and putting it on my shoulder, stuffing some papers into it.

"Paper. I'll only be there half an hour, I have to go to extra revision classes. Yay. Then we have to discuss this Christmas holiday thing. Whether we're going away now or in summer." Lily huffed, she loved making extravagant plans.

"Alright well I'm free for dinner, I can text Matt have him meet us in the canteen. You get the rest of the guys?" I asked.

"Yeah, good idea. Now paper, let's go." She smiled as we both left dorm walking all the way across the building to get to the newsroom. Soon after we got there is was packed with people who'd forgotten to do assignments I asked to be in for today.

- - - - -

"You alright?" Richard said gripping Molly's arm as she walked out of the bathroom clutching the stick in her hand.

"Yeah give it a minute." She said placing it on the table and then sitting down, Richard soon joined her and placed his arm around her shoulder and kissed her forehead reassuringly.

Molly was tense in his arms and they both stared at the stick scared to death what it was going to tell them.

"Do you think I should keep it?" Molly asked turning to him suddenly.

"Give it a minute, there might not be an 'it' to keep." Richard frowned at Molly's stupid assumption.

"Alright." She sighed placing her head on his chest and closing her eyes.

"The decision is yours Molly, I'm not going to tell you to get rid of the kid and I'm not going to tell you to keep it. You make this decision depending upon you, I'll do anything I can to work around your schedule." Richard mumbled.

"Thank you." She mumbled into his chest sadly.

- - - - -

"Matt." I frowned as he walked into my office, I was busy and I really didn't have time for distractions.

"Happy to see me then?" He joked.

"Of course I am, it's just pretty hectic right now." I smiled stopping what I as doing and paying attention to Matt as he walked and sat opposite me st my desk.