Mad?

I wasn't entirely sure why we were outside. I said was tired of being in the stuffy room and so we were stood outside, Richard and I.

I wasn't in my hospital gown but had a hoodie and leggings on instead. There were a few people smoking and Richard was making faces at me while I just breathed it in. There's no reason to fight it.

"You all okay?" He asked suddenly.

"Are you going to ask me that exactly on the 10 minute marker or will you leave it 11 minutes next time?" I snapped at him.

"I have to check. Your facial expressions aren't the same anymore." Richard complained leaning up against the wall like I was.

"Who's fault is that?" I sighed.

"No ones." He comforted me.

"No no, you were very clear before. It is all my fault that I've done this. And I need to fix it." I moaned at him turning away from him and walking off away from the hospital.

"Alright, Jenna I'm sorry. I didn't mean to come on that strong. It just upsets me." Richard droned on and on as I continued to walk further and further away from him.

"God, just shut up. I can't get away from you!" I yelled back at him starting to pick up the pace a little bit now.

"Let's just go back to the hospital. This is silly--"

"Do you EVER stop talking?" I screamed at him turning around to his face in complete shock.

"Jen--"

"Do not touch me. I'm serious Richard. If you touch me I'll just scream and everyone will notice." I threatened him as he tried to step closer to me.

"Okay. Okay." He mumbled stepping back, away from me.

"I need to think. Really think."

"The more you think the more you get yourself worked up over everything. Let me help you, let Kate help you and the doctors help you." Richard explained.

"Just shut up." I snapped.

"Jen."

"Go." I paused.

"I can't--"

"Richard, do what she says." A voice came out of nowhere and I huffed a little annoyed.

"Jenna come on." Richard tried one more time to hold my arm and that's when I lashed out and decided to show him how serious I was.

I screamed, as loud as I possibly could and I heard Richard trying to quiet me but I didn't listen until he finally let go of me and shut up.

"Richard you'd better go." Kate said suddenly stepping in all high and mighty. I collapsed to the floor and sat on the grass, my head fell forward into my hands and I stared sobbing uncontrollably.

Kate started to whisper things in my ear and I just tried to breathe. I'd never done this before, I think I was fully breaking down this time.

- - - - -

"Fuck fuck she's mad." Richard kicked a chair across the room as he saw lily in there waiting in her wheelchair.

"Who's mad?" Lily asked holding matts hand.

"Jenna." Matt sighed, of course he knew except no one had the guts to tell lily.

"What do you mean?" Lily asked frowning at the boys. "She's mad?"

"Yes, as in crazy. I don't know what to do. I don't recognise a single thing about her anymore. She's separated from me and she screams when I touch her and now--"