Busy?

"Hey." I smiled sitting down in Kate's office as she looked up from the computer.

"Jenna, hi." She said enthusiastically then stopped what she was doing and paid her attention to. "How are you?"

"Good, yeah." I smiled, I had only just got round to seeing her as it had been a busy past few weeks being back at Ashford.

"How are you handling your workload?" She asked getting her pad out and I could tell she had a page for me where she wrote stuff down.

"You heard about me dropping maths then." I scoffed angrily.

"I knew you wouldn't like it but it's not healthy," Kate said fairly.

"Whatever, yeah. My work load is fine." I shrugged. We always had the generic questions at the beginning before getting into the real stuff.

"How's the family?" She asked.

"Great, they're really good," I grinned.

"Any boyfriend on the scene?"

"Uh no." I laughed.

"And your friends? How's that?"

"Good, Lily's good. Everything seems to be okay, we got some new friends in the group uh Jack and Olivier? As well as this girl Emma." I explained to her.

"And how do you get on with them?"

"We had a rocky start but everything okay. Oliver and Jack are really funny." I smiled.

"And the girl?" She asked raising her eyebrows.

"She's okay, we don't talk much. She's more Lily's friend than mine." I frowned thinking about it.

"Any of the boys' prospective boyfriends?" She asked.

"No, no no." I snapped, "I can't even imagine that they're really good friends."

"Did you think it's odd that you can make friends with the boys easier than the girls?" Kate asked.

"No, I know how to talk to guys. I don't know, they're cooler. Most girls only care about stupid things like hair and makeup and clothes. I just want to chat about normal stuff." I mumbled.

"So you don't flirt with them?" She asked.

"No, well I don't think so... Even if I do? Do you think they only wanna be friend with me because I flirt with them?" I said frowning.

"And you're pretty and single." Kate smiled.

"I don't think Jack and Ollie are like that." I hummed.

"As long as you think so." She said seriously. "Uh and Lily and you are okay?" She asked.

"Yeah great."

"And how's your health?" Kate smirked, she knew it was something that pissed me off and she leant back on her chair and just waited for my answer.

"You've been talking to Victoria too." I said sarcastically. "First, she tells my dad and now my therapist."

"It's important Jenna." Kate sighed going to her computer and fiddling away at something there instead. I expect she was reading the email from Victoria.

"Wow, okay. Tell me more." I leant forward sarcastically.

"Jenna."

"Yes?" I mocked.

"You didn't go to your last appointment I understand." Kate raised her eyebrows reading the email from her computer.