Redecorated

"So I've been speaking to my dad and at some point I've decided to take Violet on holiday somewhere this year. Like somewhere nice. Maybe at Christmas or in February half term. Either way." I told Lily as I was laying on her bed in her room.

"Right, that sounds cool." Lily smiled at me whilst she was staring at her phone.

"I was wondering if you wanted to come to?" I asked gently.

"Really? Isn't it a sisters thing?" She said placing her phone down on the side.

"No, I mean I'm not forcing you to come or anything, and I'm sure you have better things to do than help me look after a 6 year old but I thought it could be fun? I mean we've been on holiday together but not abroad." I shrugged.

"I wanna come, I just don't want to interrupt anything--"

"I wouldn't invite you if you were interrupting." I laughed. "I know you're not a massive fan of kids, is that alright?"

"I'm not a massive fan of my sisters, no. But Violet is alright and most other kids are alright, I held Maisie didn't I?" Lily scoffed defending herself.

"True, you did. But you don't have anything planned with Matt do you?" I asked boldly. I was trying to avoid their relationship, it was awkward. They weren't even official.

"No, I don't think so. I mean we might go away as a group next year before uni but I'm not planning anything." Lily shrugged.

"Maybe Lucy and Olivia could come with us to? Just us girls away for a week? I mean we had fun today..." I said hopefully.

"Oh yeah and they both love children, it's creepy. Yeah we can invite them sure." Lily smiled.

"Cool, anyway I should be off. I've got to get home and return Rachel's car." I lied to my best friends face when in actual fact I was leaving early to get to Richards this evening.

I thought while I'm up here, I should see him. Where's the harm in that?

- - - - -

"Hello." I beamed up at Richard as he answered the door. I had my backpack with some spare clothes in it for tomorrow.

"Hey Ace." He greeted me kissing me gently as I stepped in his house. "My mum is out with the kids but dads still home but asleep. Coast is pretty clear." He whispered.

I stepped in and I could never get over how his house was like a palace. Out of the people I knew Richard was the most rich. Lily was a close second as her house was gigantic too.

But Richards place was a mansion. His family was loaded and they made that pretty clear by how many cars have in their humongous garage and the amount of money they put into their kids education.

None of this is a bad thing by the way. His dad worked for his money and now they enjoy it.

"I will never get over this house." I hummed as we walked up the massive staircase in the middle of the hallway I could only describe as, as big as a hotel lobby.

"Will you get over the bedroom?" He asked.

"Maybe." I whispered kissing him as he led me towards his room. "Okay no, I'm not over this bedroom. Have you had it re-decorated?" I said pulling away from our kiss.

"Jenna."

"Oh my god this bed is like the size of my house." I said sitting down on it and moving out of his grip altogether.

"Maybe we could try it out then..." He said sitting down beside me.

"I'd like that." I smiled gently pressing my lips to his again and this time I didn't ruin the moment I threw my backpack across the room and Richard lowered me onto his bed and straddled me.

- - - - -

"God am I thirsty." I said sitting up in bed pretty naked and sweating looking over at Richard basically falling asleep.

"You know where the kitchen is." He grumbled as I pulled the sheets up over my shoulders to cover me up.

"Do I? Or have you redecorated since I last went in it." I scoffed.

"No it's still there." He said with his eyes shut.

"But what if I bump in to your mother. Or your father. Or one of your many many sisters." I laughed poking him. "Or the maid sees me and spills the news to you mum that I'm here, like in the movies." I said smiling at him as he opened one eye to see if I was being serious.

"They will all be in bed, it's midnight." He groaned.

"Do you still have a maid? Or did I just make that up in my head?" I whispered to him laying back down next to him.

"You're not going to stop bugging me are you?" He said opening both eyes this time and moaning at how tired he was.

"Nope. But I'm serious about the maid thing. Did I dream that?"

"She's called Maria and she's really nice actually." Richard said getting out of bed and slipping some jeans on and top.

"Oh my god you have a maid. Do you have a butler too?" I scoffed sitting up in bed against the back board, pulling the sheets up.

"No, now be quiet. I'm going to get you some water." He said leaning over and kissing me before he walked towards the door.

"You are? Now aren't I special?" I joked as he left the room. I leant across the bed and pulled up my rucksack. Quickly I checked my phone to make sure dad got my message to say I wasn't going to be home tonight.

Then I got a bit worried when I saw a lot of texts from dad. I skimmed them quickly. He was saying he wanted me to be home. That was the basic jist of the texts.

He'd called me once as well, but I was otherwise occupied.

His excuse was that he didn't want me out "making mistakes" or whatever that meant. To be honest my dads never really been my dad since mum died so when he told me to do stuff I never took him very seriously.

I simply replied that I was staying a Lily's and I might be home tomorrow then I put my phone on silent and chucked it at the bottom of my bag before getting my book out and starting to read.

"I'm back and I have your drink." He smiled placing a cup next to me on my side of the bed.

"Thank you." I said leaning across and sipping it but when I turned back he was all up in my face and kissing me. "Woah give me time to swallow." I laughed.

"Well I'm awake now." He groaned climbing back into bed.

"Oh now you want my attention?" I scoffed at him kissing him back and placing my book on the side of the bed whilst this time I straddled him.